Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

“Port Adelaide CEO Keith Thomas says the club is set to make a small loss on the game it played in China this year.
Last week on FIVEaa Caroline Wilson reported the loss, despite club suggestions the adventure was ‘cost neutral’.”

Lying again PAFC

Quote from your own CEO:

“Last year everyone was fully behind it, the governments. This year: no support -- until really late. There was no federal support, Tourism Australia pulled right back…

Face it Nutso, this turkey is cooked.
So why are Tourism Australia pleading with Gold Coast to play there next year?

Just come out and admit that you lied about no Tourism Australia involvement.

Neither, it shows that Tourism Australia believe that this 'experiment' was not worthy of continuing to invest in at a significant level.
I'm pretty sure that TA will not be the only ones reviewing this expensive vanity project.

So they haven't pulled out like you said?

So why are Tourism Australia pleading with Gold Coast to play there next year?

Just come out and admit that you lied about no Tourism Australia involvement.

And you need to admit that your club lied about this farce again.

from "break even"
to "small loss"
just waiting for "unanticipated costs" to turn into a "medium loss".

Veteran football writer Caroline Wilson has repeatedly stated on the FIVEaa sport show her belief that Port Adelaidelost money on this year’s China game -- despite the club saying it was ‘cost neutral’.
“I know Port haven’t made any money out of it yet,” Caro said. “They’ve probably lost money on the game this year despite what’s been said and I think the AFL did too.”

Lying again PAFC ?

Do you understand what quotation marks are for Nutso? They are used for quotes, not for interpretations.
Why did you like about Tourism Australia having no involvement?

You still have not answered this question.

“Port Adelaide CEO Keith Thomas says the club is set to make a small loss on the game it played in China this year.
Last week on FIVEaa Caroline Wilson reported the loss, despite club suggestions the adventure was ‘cost neutral’.”

Lying again PAFC
You amaze me to the point i couldnt be bothered saying this but the devil on my shoulder says i should. Are you ok? Far out woman is your mental health in the right spot? For a lady your age you should be chilled and enjoying life. You just attack. Attack Port Adelaide. Was your dad a Norwood player and get beat time after time by Russell Ebert? Share your pain . It's not good to hold this in. Are you a way back Sturt supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart decision

When I Googled the above the following was returned:

c9090c40f293a0edfef109e22006fdfa

Nigel Smart looks a lonely figure as Crows boss Rob Chapman addresses the guernsey debate, in Victoria Square.

You amaze me to the point i couldnt be bothered saying this but the devil on my shoulder says i should. Are you ok? Far out woman is your mental health in the right spot? For a lady your age you should be chilled and enjoying life. You just attack. Attack Port Adelaide. Was your dad a Norwood player and get beat time after time by Russell Ebert? Share your pain . It's not good to hold this in. Are you a way back Sturt supporter?

Yet you don't ask the same question of the obsessed teal flogs who attack her personally at every opportunity. Why is that. Also nice that your post was liked by a welching flog.

**** off Changaneen you racist *unt

When I Googled the above the following was returned:

c9090c40f293a0edfef109e22006fdfa

Nigel Smart looks a lonely figure as Crows boss Rob Chapman addresses the guernsey debate, in Victoria Square.
Shit deflection is shit.

Lying again PAFC

LOL Puffer$$$$$$$$
They can’t take a trick.

Keefy would have “improved relations between the two countries immeasurably” though.:rolleyes: FFS
ROFLMAO
Tse Tung

Shit deflection is shit.

LOL Puffer$$$$$$$$
They can’t take a trick.

Keefy would have “improved relations between the two countries immeasurably” though.:rolleyes: FFS
ROFLMAO
Tse Tung

Hahahahaha
Good one !

Lying club gonna puff and lie

They lost plenty on this debacle I’ve heard .... P L E N T Y !

Shit deflection is shit.
Deflection? I don't follow. PAFC have plenty of corporate sponsorship across SEA. Federal support will ebb/flow based on political relationships at the time. PAFC making so much corporate $ they can put on the amazing game in China.

No other club could do this. Crows can't in India and are relying on the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back