Game Day Penguins Association vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the crowd comes and finds their voice for the first time in a while.
Episode 6 Boo This Man GIF by Archie Comics

Either our 19% record at AO on Saturday nights vs top 8 sides, gets worse

Or

We go to 8 wins in a row vs this mob.

Just feels like the former will eventuate and that we might find out last week was just the luck of copping Carlton at the right time.

If there was no Hinkley factor I'd be pumped for a game like this, but I just can't want us to win given the circumstances.

Go Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m putting the blame squarely on the shoulders of Bevo for Kenā€™s 12 years of failure.

Weā€™ve been here too many times before

Swans by 12 points

Just feels like the former will eventuate and that we might find out last week was just the luck of copping Carlton at the right time.
So you think:

1. facing a Swans side minus some gun players,
2. and in the middle of a form slump,
3. and at home,
4. and riding the wave of emotion for Donut's 400th career game

................... isn't copping an opponent at the right time?

So Sydney beat Norf by a cricket score 3 weeks ago. Lost to the Lions by 2 pts at the Gabba 2 weeks ago. We would be lucky to get within 10 goals of the Lions. They had a shocker last week but will bounce back. How we are even slight favourites for this baffles me. We would need to play at our best to win this. Big test. I hope we do.

So Sydney beat Norf by a cricket score 3 weeks ago. Lost to the Lions by 2 pts at the Gabba 2 weeks ago. We would be lucky to get within 10 goals of the Lions. They had a shocker last week but will bounce back. How we are even slight favourites for this baffles me. We would need to play at our best to win this. Big test. I hope we do.
We killed the Bulldogs fell asleep against suns dismantled tigers and beat the flag fancies GR2X5iDW8AA8RRO.jpeg

So you think:

1. facing a Swans side minus some gun players,
2. and in the middle of a form slump,
3. and at home,
4. and riding the wave of emotion for Donut's 400th career game

................... isn't copping an opponent at the right time?
They have had a form slump but are still the top side and flag favs and weā€™re 8th.
Always makes me laugh on this forum if we have injuries itā€™s so what every team does but if our opponents have injuries itā€™s such bad luck.
People playing down Sydneyā€™s form but donā€™t forget they had 3 losses by 2,2,and one point.
Anyway hopefully we win and win well.

This season isnā€™t normal. If we win and yes it will be a challenge but if we do, top to 7th will be within one game. Dont remember a season so close. Anyone in top 7 could be top 4 and anyone in top 8 could win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back