Review Positives & negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's see the positive people put a spin on this. Pathetic from brad as he continues to select average players and is happy with average. Even the great Anthony Stevens agrees that top coaches are never satisfied with ok performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time we do something great this year, we do something utterly shitfull the next week. If we sneak into finals, teams will be laughing about the chance to play us. Going by this form we won't play finals at all.

How many weeks are there in finals? More than one?

Thought we left that stuff behind from last year, last month, last fortnight.
So much disappointment.
GWS could be playing for Josh Hunt's final game against us and we would still find a way to mess it up.

All the clowns that bagged Jacobs can go eat one. He showed more in a quarter than several players have in the last month.

Negatives:
Adams - The invisible man.
Black - Was borderline playing for Brisbane for much of the night. Don't see the value, if he is injured as talked about then rest him.
Bastinac / Mullet / Take your pick - Too many blaze kicks like they're using a sand wedge. Gibson, for all his good work was the same again.
Brown - Not for the reasons most might think. He was ignored in good positions so that his teammates could bomb it to a pack on at least 2 occasions that I saw. If I saw 2 on the TV I suspect there were more at the ground.
Around 2 full quarters of half arsed effort only to look devastated when they just fall short. It was winnable the whole game and they played lazy footy.

Positives:
... Belay that. Swallow was a positive. Starting to look a lot more comfortable. That chase he gave in the second quarter might have been a moment for him I think. Confidence in the body starting to return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives & negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back