Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted in the gameday thread but is gibson always a hard runner at end of games? He impressed me with how often he found space to create an outlet to kick to. At Hawthorn I appreciate how much Smith and Hill do this for us and Gibson looked like he just ran and ran to create an option. Never really watched him before but I was very impressed.

Great win guys. Most gave you no chance and you are now challenging for top 4. Freo are 3-3 who would've thought that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What a win! Especially after the rough start where a lot of calls went against us and we were 4 goals down early on.

Ats - what a ripper game. Awesome defensively and his disposal was great too

I posted in the gameday thread but is gibson always a hard runner at end of games? He impressed me with how often he found space to create an outlet to kick to. At Hawthorn I appreciate how much Smith and Hill do this for us and Gibson looked like he just ran and ran to create an option. Never really watched him before but I was very impressed.

Great win guys. Most gave you no chance and you are now challenging for top 4. Freo are 3-3 who would've thought that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hardest runner in the league.

Negatives?
A special **** you to the Channel 7 commentary team who refused to acknowledge any of our great play until the fat lady opened the pipes and was already into the encore.

Positive - holy sh*t, we beat freo in freo. An absolute miracle. We have arrived.

Negatives - I didn't given us a chance of pulling this off until about 5 minutes to go in the last quarter

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back