Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives:
Drew bit of form
We actually have shown that now we are better under pressure
Spud :thumbsu: was huge after being crunched. He's not perfect but he's our spud
SHAUN ATLEY
No Wells, Swallow, Thompson
We beat Lyon
We beat Pattersons
We played North Melbourne football, no front running
Boomer proving his ability
SHAUN ATLEY
NICK DAL SANTO - geez how huge has he been, worth every cent we pay him on this contract and the next 3 contracts :thumbsu:
Gibbo was one of our best, no whipping boy status this week
Grima with no Thompson, apart from a couple of clangers, was huge

Negatives:
Fyfe looked like destroying us - I know there's a reason A-graders are A-graders, but gun players seem to have a lot more impact against us
LMac didn't get a lot of help from his teammates at time, ended up with some iffy moments (not his fault though)
Nahas struggling to run games out, may hurt if we get an early injury and don't have the luxury of subbing him out - he's obviously working on it but still

So proud of the boys tonight. This was a fantastic win.

I am really seeing the defensive steel. We have the ability to set up behind the ball so that the opposition have noone to kick to. This is especially noticeable later in games. We never had that before.

Also very pleased with the way we just ground down a team that normally does that to us.

Happy, happy days!

Get-The-Monkey-Off-Your-Back.jpg

GTFO

Positives:
The song - few people were on the board cringing at our song a few weeks ago from memory? How good does it sound after a sweet ****ing win like that

Plenty of material added to the wank bank from that game. ****ing beautiful win boys!!.

Positives:
-McKenzie's kick.
-Atley dominating.
-Drewie standing up.
-Cunners... GUN
-Backline, take a bow boys. -Undermanned and dominated freo
-Brent Harvey, you are a ****ing champion.
-Dal, absolute silk. So good.
-Crowley got shown as what he really is, a talentless hack. Got reamed.

Negative:
-Michael Johnson, what a weak dog, if i were a freo supporter id be ashamed at what he did.

Positives: they speak for themselves, everyone stood up! Atley absolutely bloody incredibly unbelievable in my opinion. He was so confident with the footy.

Guys we have wells, swallow and Thompson to come back in................................ Ahhhhh I'm so bloody happy!

Negatives: there are no negatives for people to hate on us for therefore we will struggle to find people to abuse this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a win. One of the best I can remember. At a ground we have really struggled at. Against a team and coach we have struggled against. That was ****ing fantastic!!!!

Didn't think we had our best game today. Lots of fumbles and turnovers, but I thought Grima, Firrito, Boomer, Dal and Gibbo were great.
Maj did ok, would've been hard for him on a big ground and I bet he was stuffed probably after the first quarter, but he needs some games to adjust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back