Post Dreamteam/Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at having Col in my side from Rd 1 before he suffered the broken jaw. He is cheap, but I'm not confident he will be a consistent performer. He should get some great scores for his price, but also some quiet scores that could hurt you.

Watching the game on the weekend, it was easy to be impressed by Gysberts. With Scully and Trengove back in the side, is he in danger of losing his spot? Bailey has shown he is willing to cop losses to get games into the kids he thinks are the future - I guess im trying to suss out whether Gys will play out the season much like Scullgrove will.

Watching the game on the weekend, it was easy to be impressed by Gysberts. With Scully and Trengove back in the side, is he in danger of losing his spot? Bailey has shown he is willing to cop losses to get games into the kids he thinks are the future - I guess im trying to suss out whether Gys will play out the season much like Scullgrove will.

Hard to say. You still have a week before Gys' price goes up. Watch how he goes this week with Scullgove in. If he gets a third game in a row then reassess.

Will Wona be back soon guys? Everyone was talking about how important he was to your structure a couple of weeks ago... now everyone hates him...

He's underdone due to a spate of hamstring injuries following a knee injury. Bailey loves him and he will get games, but he's a poor DT pick in 2010.

hey guys, i caught a bit of ur game on the weekend and Gysberts looks a class act.. do you think these 2 games have cemented his spot for the time being?
looking at downgrading martin to him, and ideally would want him playing all year to be safe.
there must have been a reason he took so long to get a gig?

hey guys, i caught a bit of ur game on the weekend and Gysberts looks a class act.. do you think these 2 games have cemented his spot for the time being?
looking at downgrading martin to him, and ideally would want him playing all year to be safe.
there must have been a reason he took so long to get a gig?

On the back of 2 good games it is hard to say really. BUT with other young blokes like McKenzie and Bail who have arguable shown as much on the sidelines and blokes like Maric, Blease and Tapscott that will also be given opportunities its unlikely he will play the entire year out.

Do you guys think you will tag Swan again? Seems likely as you did so well against them last time why not keep the tactics the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Question: Where the heck is Wona!!!!

His first games back he didn't light the world on fire, but I assumed he was building himself back into AFL football. He is such a great player, and he killed it in his debut before the cruel injuries.

Do you think he is likely to get a spot?
Do you think he is likely to keep his spot, especially with Tapscott, Jurrah and others knocking on the door?

I want to get him in, but would like to know why he isnt in the team or in the emergency at least. Will he spend rest of the year in Casey?

I think fitness is probably his biggest issue at this stage, but with other two smallish forwards playing a similar role (Bennell and Jetta) I think Wona will get another run sometime this year, but unless one of the above gets injured or Wona really lights the world on fire, he might not put in very consistent appearances.

I think he is definitely in our best 22 when fit, ahead of both Jetta and Bennell, so as d33my said - it's just a matter of him getting himself up to that level. Also, I can see Wonna, Jetta and Bennell all coexisting in our best 22, with Wonna as a permanent small FWD, Jetta rotating more through the midfield and Bennel switching between back pocket and small forward roles.

Has Danny Hughes been kidnapped by aliens? He looked pretty strong when I saw him play and stupid me selected him and he now sits on the bench and on the bubble for evermore. Does Moe Szylack have to smack Brad Miller in the knee with a precision assault before Danny gets a game again?

regards,

SuperCoach Dud. :eek:

Should be back for the Adelaide game and hopefully for us and several DreamTeamers and SuperCoaches will hit top form again having sorted out his injury.

Better watch out for Round 15 though!

G'day all

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Gysberts coming back into the seniors?

Is he a chance to play many more games or have they just given him a taste of senior footy?

Looking to trade either Gysberts or Trengove this week for Swan, so will keep Gysberts if he's a chance to play again.

Thanks in advance.

G'day all

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Gysberts coming back into the seniors?

Is he a chance to play many more games or have they just given him a taste of senior footy?

Looking to trade either Gysberts or Trengove this week for Swan, so will keep Gysberts if he's a chance to play again.

Thanks in advance.

Just read this:
Emerging ball-winner Jordan Gysberts, who claimed 26 and 25 disposals in his first two matches in rounds 10 and 11, will miss a couple of weeks with a back injury.

Hey guys, I'm upgrading to Yablett this week and the plan was to trade Bail for him but the injury to Gysberts is clouding the waters a little. Bail was listed as 1 week on the injury list last week and isn't even on there now so I guess that means he's back for Casey. Do you guys reckon he'll crack into the Dees anytime soon? Same question for Gizz once he comes back. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back