flggr Post here and I will tell* you why your team cannot possibly win the flag this year

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Hi Bay,

Renowned Greek (like Athas Hrysoulakis) polymath and philosopher (not like Athas Hrysoulakis) Piethagoras here to explain why your flogs are no chance

piethagoras.jpg

You're welcome,

P.

*When I get around to replying, don't be needy

P.S. Bottom 4 teams need not apply, if you don't know already then me telling you again won't help

Last edited:
Hi Bay,

Renowned Greek (like Athas Hrysoulakis) polymath and philosopher (not like Athas Hrysoulakis) Piethagoras here to explain why your flogs are no chance

View attachment 1996492

You're welcome,

P.

P.S. Bottom 4 teams need not apply, if you don't know already then me telling you again won't help
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Hi Bay,

View attachment 1996492

You're welcome,

P.

So seeing you have posted multiple times in the fred, are you having a quiet chat to yourself about how Collywobble cant win?

Oh let me have a go

Hunting hard for potential King award Freds m0?

geeLOL have no chance because they can hardly even win a game at their cheat ground. With Tubby out, Germy struggling, a best forward who is a Collingwood reject it is asking far to much of Dangerflog and Mr. Worst GF Record in the History of the AFL

Soft run home but no hope to make the GF let alone win it

On the plus side, if you don’t play at KP you might actually win a final

You’re welcome

Blah blah blah

Bottom 4 teams need not apply, if you don't know already then me telling you again won't help

Last edited:
I do not say "blah blah blah" I only say "blah blah blah" when i say i dont say "blah blah blah"
Since Saveloy won't help, I will. It turns out keeping old plodders on your list with huge contracts doesn't work so good.

Nah we can still win ;) pick 1 that is.
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe was still good when Cereal left.

Acres :$

Motlop 💩
Fyfe was going to be the wrong side of 30 once Cerra left. Barely played the last two seasons which is not blight on Fyfe but it is a blight on list management.

Acres has been the matchwinner in 2x finals

Motlop kicked 3 on the weekend first game back.

Fyfe was going to be the wrong side of 30 once Cerra left. Barely played the last two seasons which is not blight on Fyfe but it is a blight on list management.

Cerra < Young or Amiss depending on what you want to compare.

Acres = Sharp. Acres better defensively but Sharp has better skills.

Motlop < Warner / Bolton / Picks 6, 10 or want ever we do with our huge haul.

Freo has picked up their scoring now too while Carlton has a terrible defence that can’t win a flag.

Lol - "matchwinner" in 2 finals. How did that turn out?

Motlop kicked 3 against North and you still almost got done by them :$

Nobody can see the future - Fyfe, playing or not, is an asset to the club. Don't think anyone signed him on knowing he'd be injured.

Nah we can still win ;) pick 1 that is.
Your team can't win a flag this year. Seriously, Dimma must be the modern reincarnation of Atlas or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Post here and I will tell* you why your team cannot possibly win the flag this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back