Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Where to from here for Collingwood?

Give up great young players like Henry and Ginnivan.

Will probably have the most retirees of any club in the next year or two with Dads Army Pendles, Sidey, Howe, Mihocek, Elliot, Hoskin Elliot, Cox and Mitchell.

They have just given up Pick 6 or 7 for a 27yo so so forward pocket.

And now their depth has been totally exposed losing to 18th placed Carlton in the VFL by around 80 points today. Binns who can't crack out 1s team had 47 disposals, more combined than Pies 2nd and 3rd leading ball winners.

They are going to fall harder than Richmond have this year. Will be anchored to the bottom for years and years to come. I suspect their worst will make Melbourne Demons Mark Neeld years to look like a cakewalk.

Should the AFL step in now and give them a priority pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Well there's a fair amount of bandwagoners on the Essendon board now thinking the same thing! Going 0-2 against the Suns is gonna cost your club a few fans zackah ! looks like they've finally realised they're gonna be shit for a few more years :embarrassedv1:

Well there's a fair amount of bandwagoners on the Essendon board now thinking the same thing! Going 0-2 against the Suns is gonna cost your club a few fans zackah ! looks like they've finally realised they're gonna be shit for a few more years :embarrassedv1:
No on asked you 🖕

I'd like to congratulate Collingwood for letting the Swans kick the last 5 goals, yet still not choke as hard as Essendon did this weekend.

Anyone else find it #concerning that Essendon (second on the ladder for half the season) and Collingwood (reigning premiers) might not make the finals this year? I mean, I’ve seen teams bottle it before, but this is next level choking. I’m officially #concerned.

If zackah melt fredbans me, tell the world my story.

Can Carlton actually do something this century? Pies won the flag last year, how'd the Bloooze go? When the Pies don't flag, they still make finals consistently and make grand finals. I repeat when was the last time Carlton even made a grand final?

I think you are choking on KIng Charles as old fella much like he does in finals and any game that resembles a final. He and Owies the pretenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back