Off-topic Post here if you're terrified of Hawthorn's inevitable, impending dominance.

How do you feel about Hawthorn's upcoming flag/s this decade?

• Mortified

• Terrified

• Horrified

• Pleased As Punch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s perfectly understandable since the Hawks have owned the Handbagger WHEN IT MATTERS.

Do try to get some sleep though my little Handbagger friend and hopefully the nightmares ease a bit. 👍

parrot-party.gif

Hawfs talking premierships now.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
No we realise the Tiggers are wooden spoon material so it was a training run on Saturday and the Hawks barely moved out of first gear, so no Hawk supporters are talking Premierships.

However if the club that has been winning Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century can’t talk Premierships, who can?

No we realise the Tiggers are wooden spoon material so it was a training run on Saturday and the Hawks barely moved out of first gear, so no Hawk supporters are talking Premierships.

However if the club that has been winning Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century can’t talk Premierships, who can?
nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn winning a premiership is the least of my fears.

Can you imagine what would happen if * win a final. That's a future I want no part in.

Hawthorn winning a premiership is the least of my fears.

Can you imagine what would happen if * win a final. That's a future I want no part in.
Thankfully they are still as soft as… very soft things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Post here if you're terrified of Hawthorn's inevitable, impending dominance.

Back