**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

You just lied few minutes ago that I am a misogynist which I'm not and you 3 times now you lied about me abusing av14 year McDonalds worker. How do you make a judgement call on her age what actually happened by dickheads here making up utter garbage?
You do know I’ve actually read the thread that you posted in saying that you gave the McDonald’s worker AND her manager “a serve” right?

You do know I’ve actually read the thread that you posted in saying that you gave the McDonald’s worker AND her manager “a serve” right?
I explained the whole thing before in a post that everyone has ignored, I never once lost my shit in there, all I did was ask was what's happened to my order to both of them because we'd been waiting a while for it over 20 minutes. Is that against the law is it? I don't know maybe they should have called the cops and got me arrested don't you think? 🤦‍♂️

There's even part one to this that no one even knows, I'd just comeback from Springvale cemetery earlier with my elderly mother to visit and clean my late father's grave stone on his death anniversary that day and it was my mother who was tired, hungry, upset and just wanted to go home rather sit in a drive through parking spot and she was my only concern not for myself.

Last edited:

Yes indeed it's very sad when flogs like Elmer are allowed to diss decease people and injury troll whenever he likes plus tag posters just to make up utter balderdash about them all the time then wash repeat it again and again day after day. This is why the bay is so unpleasant to post here right now.
Yes, and your constant "are you triggered?" and "that's a shame" gif spam was making The Bay a "pleasant place to post" :rolleyesv1:

I explained the whole thing before in a post that everyone has ignored, I never once lost my shit in there, all I did was ask was what's happened to my order to both of them because we'd been waiting a while for it over 20 minutes. Is that against the law is it? I don't know maybe they should have called the cops and got me arrested don't you think? 🤦‍♂️
STbhhR1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back