Fixture Post here if you beat GeeLOL in every AFL game this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone still reeling after the Mighty Geelong Cats gave the Pies a 3-0 reaming including a GF humiliation in 2011? Better yet the only three losses the Pies had for that entire year were against the Greatest Team of All. A couple of H&A games when we're ordinary won't undo that.
Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

Gloating about beating Geelong this year would be like people gloating about beating Hawthorn this year.

Both teams are off the pace in 2023 for different reasons, despite being the most successful clubs of the AFL era.

So I'm looking forward to you gloating over beating Hawtho.......oh....oh I see :$

No excuses here, Pies beat us twice fair and square in 2023. Everyone can feel free to get their kicks in now, but we all know at our best, everyone else was playing for 2nd spot. There's a reason why we're the Most Successful Club this Century.
Arrogant to the end and you wonder why your mob are so disliked by others, show some humility for once it's not hard.:$

Arrogant to the end and you wonder why your mob are so disliked by others, show some humility for once it's not hard.:$
They're called objective facts. Prove me wrong, name a single club who's been more successful than the Geelong Cats this century.

hint: you can't, because there's none. Better luck next time, buckaroo!

They're called objective facts. Prove me wrong, name a single club who's been more successful than the Geelong Cats this century.

hint: you can't, because there's none. Better luck next time, buckaroo!
Why do you keep harping on how good your scats have been this century when nobody gives a shit except you?:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Post here if you beat GeeLOL in every AFL game this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back