Post here if you didn't start to support your team during a period of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

309700-120515-stephen-milne.jpg

003856-sam-fisher.jpg

GWILT%20James.png

200-andrew-lovett-200x0.jpg

leigh-montagna.png

I sold footy records at Kardinia Park in the late 70's when we were totally shit. Then we got all excited about 1980 finishing top of the ladder, out in straight sets... then came the 80's *this page is intentionally left blank*, then came the 90's when we were a top side but we got "Friendzoned" by the premiership cup and no matter what we did the bitch wouldn't let us **** her... ****ing bitch.

So i got inducted into the membership hall of fame this year for 25 years continuous membership and all I got was a lousy die cast keyring... not even a list on the website that I'm on.

So it's kind of been a 40 year average marriage with some nice surprises and a couple of birthday gobbies and I've only had to pay for it with half a house :drunk:

Started following the eagles the day I was born (1990). Don't hold that against me...... it was pushed upon me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Cats/Hawks shitfight thread. Perfectly acceptable this week though.

It would appear he has arisen a day early :eek:

Your avatar.... it's hypnotising... can't..... look..... away! Not that I want to!..... But I must..... AAAARGH!

I joined in 2004 young Handbagger. :thumbsu:
Bzzzzt. Try adding ten years to that, bandwagoner.

haha, what a pretender. Your sig screams such desperation. :oops:

What crawled up your arse and died? Seriously bro its like you're on a personal mission to discredit each and every Hawks poster on this board. Almost an obsession really.

Just get over it. The Bay is dominated by Hawks fans - harden up and deal with it princess.
^ Joined Hawf in '08.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you didn't start to support your team during a period of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back