Post here if you won't make finals because your last 2 games are insanely hard

Remove this Banner Ad

What a scumbag club Freo are. Dirt all over their hands.
Our sponsors produce petroleum based products that are used to save lives by fueling ambulances.

Richmond owns pokie dens which destroy lives.

Once your club is clean of all evil sponsors and filthy pokie money, you can stop being a hypocrite and we can talk.

Our sponsors produce petroleum based products that are used to save lives by fueling ambulances.

Once your club is clean of all evil sponsors and filthy pokie money, you can stop being a hypocrite and we can talk.
#Freoclimatebastards

a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg
:(

Do you work for one of the major party’s PR departments?

Our sponsors produce petroleum based products that are used to save livas by fueling ambulances.

First of all nobody forces people to gamble that's self-control people need to learn themselves. I am speaking as an ex addicted gambler myself and secondly, we were affiliated with only a small pokies venue in Vermont called the Wantirna club out in the outer suburbs and which i believe also is the place where we use to hold functions before our first ground renovation, and we were also a poorer club back then. Now we don't require any assistance from any pokies venue as we are doing well financially with membership numbers and sponsors as well. BTW none of our sponsors are evil you berk.

First of all nobody forces people to gamble that's self-control people need to learn themselves. I am speaking as an ex addicted gambler myself and secondly, we were affiliated with only a small pokies venue in Vermont called the Wantirna club out in the outer suburbs and which i believe also is the place where we use to hold functions before our first ground renovation, and we were also a poorer club back then. Now we don't require any assistance from any pokies venue as we are doing well financially with membership numbers and sponsors as well. BTW none of our sponsors are evil you berk.
Let’s look,
Loan Sharks
Kids Fattening Centres
Alcohol (Major sponsor of the fans)

Anyway, why are Richmond even in this thread? You need the “Post here if you will get the spoon because your last two games are insanely hard” thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s look,
Loan Sharks
Kids Fattening Centres
Alcohol (Major sponsor of the fans)

Anyway, why are Richmond even in this thread? You need the “Post here if you will get the spoon because your last two games are insanely hard” thread.
Lol, get back to me when you win a cup failmantle!....

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You know that funding for public infrastructure isn't a loan, right? And you know the Cats don't own Kardinia Park, right?
Frank Costa's net worth was 802 million so shut up and pay the money back scammers.

Cats mourn the loss of former president Frank Costa

• After taking over the family business with his brother at the age of 21, Costa was the driving force in turning the Costa Group into the largest fruit and vegetables wholesaler in Australia. His net worth was estimated at $802 million in 2020 by the Financial Review Rich List.

Frank Costa's net worth was 802 million so shut up and pay the money back scammers.

Cats mourn the loss of former president Frank Costa

• After taking over the family business with his brother at the age of 21, Costa was the driving force in turning the Costa Group into the largest fruit and vegetables wholesaler in Australia. His net worth was estimated at $802 million in 2020 by the Financial Review Rich List.
Geelong don't own it 🤡

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you won't make finals because your last 2 games are insanely hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back