**** off Jose Post here if your club is playing finals in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinsdale can you fredbant this flog please, I'd ask zackah but he's not eligible to post here :$
Sausage Flogger is a flog? Really?? Who ever would have thought - he told be he was bigger than The Beatles and has travelled further than Neil Armstrong.

Tsk tsk Sausage Flogger.

Oh, silly me, I forgot that you DGAF. I guess that's why you're on this board all the forking time. Pretty strong internet connection you've got happening from Mars :$

Last edited:
Sausage Flogger is a flog? Really?? Who ever would have thought - he told be he was bigger than The Beatles and has travelled further than Neil Armstrong.

Tsk tsk Sausage Flogger.

Oh, silly me, I forgot that you DGAF. I guess that's why you're on this board all the forking time. Pretty strong internet connection you've got happening from Mars :$
We might have a FOTY winner that lives in Spain this year!

car sliding GIF

This has backfire written all over it.

3a51c0ef-63a3-4129-b8e1-4f80737862c9.jpeg

he told be he was bigger than The Beatles and has travelled further than Neil Armstrong.

This only happened in your head, where I live free of charge 🤷‍♂️ but I do remember you saying something, what was it? 🤔

you've covered a fraction of the world compared to me and many others on the Bay.

Wanna have a bet as to who has travelled to more countries?

Wanna bet as to who has visited more countries, flog? 😹

I’ll take a bet that I’ve visited more countries than you

Seems like you’re the one that’s bragging 🤷‍♂️ and then you squibbed your own bet after I accepted 😂 🤦‍♂️

Embrassing :$

Yeah he's stinking the thread up with his bottom-10 bullshit.

He's crying because Lachie Schultz is Collingwood's first round pick next year :$
Ah well. Maybe he shouldn’t support a club that likes sloppy seconds :$

This has backfire written all over it.

Yeah, but if we lose either of the next 2 games to keep us out of finals it will be such an epic Hawfing that the backfire tag would need to be in CAPITALS to account for the fail.

Yeah, but if we lose either of the next 2 games to keep us out of finals it will be such an epic Hawfing that the backfire tag would need to be in CAPITALS to account for the fail.
Hawfs playing norf and tuggers whilst we get Sydney and the bears.

The CFL can GAGF :thumbsdown:

You're not alone <3

We have Puffers and Plastics

Should I thank your club in advance for catapulting us back into the top 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2076921

This only happened in your head, where I live free of charge 🤷‍♂️ but I do remember you saying something, what was it? 🤔

Seems like you’re the one that’s bragging 🤷‍♂️ and then you squibbed your own bet after I accepted 😂 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 2076921

I’m the one that’s bragging??? You’re the one with your hand on it constantly telling us about all the places you’ve been you monumental hypocrite 😹

Thank brad Scott. He was supposed to deliver us #theedge but instead he turned us into norf :(
Thanks Brad, what a wonderful Lions man you are! Just a shame you’re not as good a coach as Chris is.

Maybe he shouldn’t support a club that likes sloppy seconds :$

Pipe down runner up :$

IMG_0904.jpeg

Why did OP pull the mother of all runners after the 2022 GF triumph by the Mighty Geelong Cats to the point where he posts only once every few months now? :think:

Mr Blicavs did the exact same thing, conveniently missing your premiership hangover :$

I’m the one that’s bragging???

Yes. This is bragging:

you've covered a fraction of the world compared to me

Wanna have a bet as to who has travelled to more countries?

Hypocrite. And then of course you welched the bet :$

You’re the one with your hand on it constantly telling us about all the places you’ve been

"Constantly" lol

I've never bragged about it. It comes up when people ask why I don't post in game day freds that are at 4am, or why I'm posting in "the middle of the[ir] night". For example:

so... you are spending your Easter morning coffee time (in Spain) trolling

You're the one that got triggered by it and started screaming about LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE :D

#rentfree

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if your club is playing finals in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back