Post Here if your team does NOT screw other players wives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton wives aren't exactly chase worthy.
you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coleen Hewitt wasn't married to either Raines or Richardson, and Chrisso's mrs was his ex when Lethal took her into the coaches box and pulled the blinds. We couldn't understand why Chrisso kept being played on the southern wing at Vic Park.

So...Collingwood is clean.

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

Coleen Hewitt wasn't married to either Raines or Richardson, and Chrisso's mrs was his ex when Lethal took her into the coaches box and pulled the blinds. We couldn't understand why Chrisso kept being played on the southern wing at Vic Park.

So...Collingwood is clean.

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box
Would be the only club in Australia that it hasn’t happened.

Played footy in Melbourne in the 80’s and 90’s and it was going on at the two clubs I played for.
Played masters footy in the 2000’s in the country, it was worse than when I was younger.
The coach got his lunch cut then got the shits and quit. He was a crap bloke and a crap coach anyway, couldn’t blame his Mrs for looking elsewhere.

Played footy in Melbourne in the 80’s and 90’s and it was going on at the two clubs I played for.
Played masters footy in the 2000’s in the country, it was worse than when I was younger.
The coach got his lunch cut then got the shits and quit. He was a crap bloke and a crap coach anyway, couldn’t blame his Mrs for looking elsewhere.
There's 3 simple rules at Collingwood:

Never touch another mans razor.
Never touch another mans woman.
I'll leave the 3rd up to your imagination. ;)

Look obvs your right, it happens a lot and while I'd like to dream my club is the special place we've had all the usual sins, racism, punch on, crims, drugs etc. so no doubt this has happened too.

We've managed to keep infidelity under wraps so it puts us in a better position for trolling that's all.

Look obvs your right, it happens a lot and while I'd like to dream my club is the special place we've had all the usual sins, racism, punch on, crims, drugs etc. so no doubt this has happened too.

We've managed to keep infidelity under wraps so it puts us in a better position for trolling that's all.
We're clean.

Occasionally scumbags like Ginnivan slip through, but so does the occasional 'Miss Piggy'.

That's life, you get your bit and ghost, Collingwood are human not robots. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Here if your team does NOT screw other players wives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back