Think Tank Post here if your team 'won' the Wooden Spoon this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Semi Final last year was pretty good, shame I wasn't around to see it actually happen live ...
Half Girlfriend Bollywood GIF by bypriyashah
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I’d take 3 flags and 7 wooden spoons in a decade over not winning anything for 30 years
Any day
Better than nothing. I'll take it. Either the best or the worst. No in-between lol.

Better than nothing. I'll take it. Either the best or the worst. No in-between lol.

Tigers will win more than 3 spoons in the next decade for sure. In fact I am betting heavily you will not a win at all next year!

No one will remember or care about your flags by 2030 !

Prolly be strong calls for Richmond to merge with Norf or St Kilda by then.

Whilst we bask in a new premiership dynasty at Carlton, 5 flags by 2034 is definitely probable

Lol Carltank in their last 30 years, zipoo premierships and 5 spoons so who's winning here? :sob:

You will be in a nursing home wearing soiled nappies the next time the Tigers come close to winning a flag.

100 % locked in Richmond won't be playing finals in the next 10 years. It's going to be worse/more bleak than the dark years of the 80s and 90s and I can't wait to see you Richmond fools suffer the humiliation you so richly deserve :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will be in a nursing home wearing soiled nappies the next time the Tigers come close to winning a flag.

100 % locked in Richmond won't be playing finals in the next 10 years. It's going to be worse/more bleak than the dark years of the 80s and 90s and I can't wait to see you Richmond fools suffer the humiliation you so richly deserve :)
You already have dementia and you need to be in one right now. :sob:

Posting the same boring repetitive gifs over and over shows what a boring, bland mind you have.

Richmond are finished, maybe forever.

Carlton is rightfully back where we belong as a football powerhouse.

I can smell the fear and resentment coming off you Tiger flogs in droves

anigif_enhanced-28111-1441345882-12.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Post here if your team 'won' the Wooden Spoon this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back