Discussion Post i here if your team has posted their team sheet in time

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, where were the LG?

Do they realise the captain does not have to post the teamsheet?

Common sense says that if the captain hasnā€™t posted by 10ish, maybe shoot them a message or take initiative.

To be fair MP_ , por_please_ya & eth-dog are all busy playing Werewolf this week.

Another reason why the SFA should be moved to the club roomā€¦

The evidence is stacking up

I think the Phoenix should rebrand again as a Werewolf club. Imagine if every time you played them you got a game of WW at the same time. All the Werewolf fanatics can join the Phoenix and it would make for a unique match thread.

To be fair MP_ , por_please_ya & eth-dog are all busy playing Werewolf this week.
I was busy packing for Melbourne and didn't even think about checking in big footy. So yeah I'm partly to blame for not realising. We had discussed changes earlier in the day and so I assumed things were sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was busy packing for Melbourne and didn't even think about checking in big footy. So yeah I'm partly to blame for not realising. We had discussed changes earlier in the day and so I assumed things were sweet.
7d54vl.jpg

I think the Phoenix should rebrand again as a Werewolf club. Imagine if every time you played them you got a game of WW at the same time. All the Werewolf fanatics can join the Phoenix and it would make for a unique match thread.

I love it. Sorry manangatang but Iā€™m joining the Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Post i here if your team has posted their team sheet in time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back