Media Post in this thread if you feel defeated...

Remove this Banner Ad

The pug has been strong for too long and finally feels defeated. The cries for help to the inner sanctum has fallen on deaf ears.

The once chosen one has finally had enough and wants to be let off of the leash.

View attachment 2086186

You need some Iggy Pop wisdom, Pugs

The pug has been strong for too long and finally feels defeated. The cries for help to the inner sanctum has fallen on deaf ears.

The once chosen one has finally had enough and wants to be let off of the leash.

View attachment 2086186
Speaking about yourself in the 3rd person again Pugs?

If this is another attempt to justify wandering around unaccountable onfield it’s not gonna wash mate.

Imagine doing one of the biggest Media Threads of the season, to then have the Qooty Gods smite you.

I can't even manipulate my top secret data in 'The Edge Ruck Power Rankings' to get myself off last place.

I feel more then defeated.

Hey Pugsley come over here for a second

1724202857281.png

I reckon you would make a great sacrifice to the Qooty Gods

Imagine doing one of the biggest Media Threads of the season, to then have the Qooty Gods smite you.

I can't even manipulate my top secret data in 'The Edge Ruck Power Rankings' to get myself off last place.

I feel more then defeated.

Hey Pugsley come over here for a second

View attachment 2086245

I reckon you would make a great sacrifice to the Qooty Gods

Do you have steak?

View attachment 2086186

Have you tried the following remedies:

• Changing teams
• Blaming your captain
• Writing a decent think piece
• Pug meditation
• Changing persona?
• Blaming the admin overlord
• Only talking in gifs and riddles

If none of those work, I suggest trying one of those animal shelters, they might take you in.

Have you tried the following remedies:

• Changing teams
• Blaming your captain
• Writing a decent think piece
• Pug meditation
• Changing persona?
• Blaming the admin overlord
• Only talking in gifs and riddles

If none of those work, I suggest trying one of those animal shelters, they might take you in.

They have a no mongrel policy in Baghdad so no shelter will have me.
I have many personalities so that isn't an issue.

They have a no mongrel policy in Baghdad so no shelter will have me.
I have many personalities so that isn't an issue.

Can you just identify as non-mongrel on your citizenship? Surely that will do (or camel)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's fair enough though as you're not even the best Qootier in your family.
Or footy player. Thanks for reminding me! I feel much less defeated now.

View attachment 2086186
just pop over to the bar with me young pug and enjoy some fireball whiskey and pizza with pineapple on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Post in this thread if you feel defeated...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back