Poster name changes

Remove this Banner Ad

All jokes aside, if anyone who has Eddie in their username (or a reference to him) would like their name changed, I'm sure we can organize for that to happen.

The offer has been extended to Hawthorn and Collingwood fans and I don't believe it would be an issue if it was requested.

FYI MrsEddieBetts EBIAC and anyone else who I have missed...

All jokes aside, if anyone who has Eddie in their username (or a reference to him) would like their name changed, I'm sure we can organize for that to happen.

The offer has been extended to Hawthorn and Collingwood fans and I don't believe it would be an issue if it was requested.

Thanks darl, but it's too soon to make any hasty decisions! I'm not ready to move on just yet.

Jeremias knows what he's talking about, he went through the same thing when Camporeale left the club.

You can change your own anyway being a BFSC Gold Member.

That's when you are ready MEB. ;)
Hi Aph, I was looking at that tag today wondering what it stood for. Not sure where to find out info about the various tags under usernames. Would you please point me in the right direction.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't blame him at all, he has to do what's right for him and his family. If I was offered that much of a payrise to do my job at a different company id certainly consider it!
No small forward in the comp is worth as much as the Crows are giving him. The guy is laughing.

No small forward in the comp is worth as much as the Crows are giving him. The guy is laughing.

seems all the old ghosts of footy seasons past have popped up
Nice to see you EBIAC

Somebody a while back recommended I change my username from the Samuel L Jackson quote from Pulp Fiction to Luke Darcy on the Weapon 'Say That Again'

I'm abit of a noob to this, so how do you change/request a change to that username??

Somebody a while back recommended I change my username from the Samuel L Jackson quote from Pulp Fiction to Luke Darcy on the Weapon 'Say That Again'

I'm abit of a noob to this, so how do you change/request a change to that username??

That was me that suggested it SayWhatAgain ;)

Top right hand corner under username, scroll down to & select Personal Details, then scroll down to 'User Name Change' on the left hand side of the page.

If you don't have that facility to change your username, contact Admin and they will do it for you.
There's a 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back