Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

With old mate Thy possibly having a permanent break from BF, it got me thinking about posters who have come and gone over the years. There are those who have been here for a short while and left, posters that have been here for a long time and decided to leave, and those like AceAndy and AndyWalkersGirl that have had a break and decided to come back.

Just putting it out there, are there any posters that you have "fond" memories of that no longer post here?
I cancelled my BF account nearly two years ago after some SJWs were crapping on about an issue i didnt agree with and just got sick of their incessant moralising so elected to leave. Looking back it was probably a rage-quit on my behalf. Anyway after i quit did not visit the site for nearly two years and just before Christmas i received an email from BF advertising a Summer Podcast that stated i am being sent this email as i had signed up with BF. I tried to logon and it stated my account had been cancelled so i emailed BF and asked if my account could be reinstated , Chief very kindly reset my account so here I am.

Back to the question, I havent seen KingofRuin since i returned. A couple of others like TheCoach, BigSim and Sublime dont seem to be around although perhaps they are waiting for the season to start.

Going to give a big shout out to the many who had fleeting "careers" on here after being unceremoniously harassed
by some of the prolific posters a few around here laud. Some very knowledgeable people decided not worth the
conflict.(Edit - or shown the door by mods after "overstepping" in retaliation)

Some characters can't help but aggressively mark and defend "their" territory.

Nobody has been shown the door for retaliation. It may be true that they respond to something that doesn't breach rules by posting something that does breach the rules.

Usually context is noted and words are spoken. Nobody has been outright banned just for retaliating.

This is like 'fake news' that undermines us and creates an undeserved reputation.

Last edited:
I cancelled my BF account nearly two years ago after some SJWs were crapping on about an issue i didnt agree with and just got sick of their incessant moralising so elected to leave. Looking back it was probably a rage-quit on my behalf. Anyway after i quit did not visit the site for nearly two years and just before Christmas i received an email from BF advertising a Summer Podcast that stated i am being sent this email as i had signed up with BF. I tried to logon and it stated my account had been cancelled so i emailed BF and asked if my account could be reinstated , Chief very kindly reset my account so here I am.

Back to the question, I havent seen KingofRuin since i returned. A couple of others like TheCoach, BigSim and Sublime dont seem to be around although perhaps they are waiting for the season to start.

Its great to have you back AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alpha something was around a bit in my early days.

Then there was another who was heavily on the draft Ziebell bandwagon, might’ve have something involving Kreuzer in the username and lots of avatars of attractive females.

With old mate Thy possibly having a permanent break from BF, it got me thinking about posters who have come and gone over the years. There are those who have been here for a short while and left, posters that have been here for a long time and decided to leave, and those like AceAndy and AndyWalkersGirl that have had a break and decided to come back.

Just putting it out there, are there any posters that you have "fond" memories of that no longer post here?

thylacine60

KoR/DoC/EomE hasn't been seen around for a while.
Gilly, bluebear, Bee, parrot, t60 have all been memorable for the right reasons.
There was also the instance of a mod stepping down and coming back, right The Old Dark Navy's ?

Haha hi HBF!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back