Power Gurnsey $90.

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Went to the Royal Adelaide Show on Saturday, stopped by the PAFC showbag/merchandise stand and they were/are selling the current "Back in Black" gurnsey's for $90 (adult) each. Normally sell for about $120 IIRC.

Picked one up right away. :)

** It is an official PAFC merchandise stand so the $$$ go straight to the club... which is something I personally look for when picking up PAFC gear.

Went to the Royal Adelaide Show on Saturday, stopped by the PAFC showbag/merchandise stand and they were/are selling the current "Back in Black" gurnsey's for $90 (adult) each. Normally sell for about $120 IIRC.

** It is an official PAFC merchandise stand so the $$$ go straight to the club... which is something I personally look for when picking up PAFC gear.

$90 is pretty good value when you consider i was in Bunnings the other day looking for a mop bucket and they had these plastic ones in there and wanted $94 for them:p

Surely this would mean a change of sponser next season? hopefully they also remove the logo from the guernsey too, it made it look too busy. I would also like to have a teal clash guernsey with the black and white V. I reckon the white clash looks good up close but very average from a distance.

Surely this would mean a change of sponser next season? hopefully they also remove the logo from the guernsey too, it made it look too busy. I would also like to have a teal clash guernsey with the black and white V. I reckon the white clash looks good up close but very average from a distance.

Isn't the Small Teal V to try and make the gurnsey as black and white as possible?

We have always been requiring a new sponsor next year.

Believe MyATM is a few years (even five) and AussieATM was just the one.

Though, with MyATM as they currently stand, will be interesting if they last five years.

Ill be grabbing a replacement for my bib guernsey when we lose Reebok. Fingers crossed for Nike or Under Armour

Never even thought of Under Armour. I would assume with RBK finding the world wide sales a dive for Aussie Rules most other external brands would not be interested. *Could have this been the same as with Russel Athletic Sponsoring, Brisbane and Adelaide a few years ago?

Im not sure if he does now but when he was playing Glen archer was the main athlete for Under Armour Australia, if they were to give it a go they would probably need to jump on someone a tad bigger in a bigger market, like a Collingwood.
They have recently made some soccer boots so we may see some players wearing them next season.

Reebok has been nothing but a curse!

Just have a look at our time with Reebok, which for those of you playing at home is 2007 til present. What good has come out of these years? That's right, and 119 point grand final smackdown followed by 3 years in the wilderness!

Get rid of this hex and bring back the premiership-winning Nike! :thumbsu:;)

P.S. I vote for a teal clash top aswell, with a black top V and white bottom V. White clash tops have no soul goddammit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we go with adidas is there any chance we might change our main guernsey to predominantly black with 3 white stripes??...........:eek:

Reebok has been nothing but a curse!

Just have a look at our time with Reebok, which for those of you playing at home is 2007 til present. What good has come out of these years? That's right, and 119 point grand final smackdown followed by 3 years in the wilderness!

Get rid of this hex and bring back the premiership-winning Nike! :thumbsu:;)

P.S. I vote for a teal clash top aswell, with a black top V and white bottom V. White clash tops have no soul goddammit!

I actually thought the 2007 home guernsey was one of the better looking ones we've had.

Nice 'tealy' shade of teal instead of retina-blinding aqua or botched Chinese-green, Vodafone outlined onto the back instead of the hideous big red patch of years before and hence, etc.

pr0t_ORLY.gif

Addidas gear looks real good, certainly a lot better than Reebok.
How probable is this happening though?

Zero and none given Adidas is Reebok's parent company.

Remove this Banner Ad

Power Gurnsey $90.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back