Remove this Banner Ad

GE Saint

Debutant
Sep 15, 2006
Somewhere
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi Everyone,

Our game against Bulleen Temp has been cancelled as we could not find a ground.

Does anyone with a ground need a practice game this weekend of 5/4/08.

If you have any ideas PM me

Thanks

GE Saint

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Our game against Bulleen Temp has been cancelled as we could not find a ground.

Does anyone with a ground need a practice game this weekend of 5/4/08.

If you have any ideas PM me or contact our President Matt D'Zilva at mdz@ozemail.com.au or 0413 419 352.

Thanks

GE Saint

Mate...No ground but an opposing team team..now...No Ground and No Opposition and you need both in 24 hours!.....Good Luck!

Sainter my house has been out of power for 2 nights, the missus has gone and shacked up with me best mate, the dog's been run over by a car, trees all over the road and I have just found out one of my 6 kids ain't mine.

Can you or Matt give me any advice in getting me best mate to keep seeing me as I miss him. This maybe an easier task than you getting a game this weekend my friend.

Please feel free to generate more threads if there is anything else we can do for the mighty Sainters. e.g. painting the rooms, fixing the guttering or the ground, anthing

All the best digger

Please feel free to generate more threads if there is anything else we can do for the mighty Sainters. e.g. painting the rooms said:
How about a team of the past 2 years or a poll of who the best catholic coach is. Maybe Jascave can give me a hand.

How about a team of the past 2 years or a poll of who the best catholic coach is. Maybe Jascave can give me a hand.

Uuugghhh!! no no please don't motivate him....I'm sorry, I'll come and paint your rooms.

I will be out there for your big R7 clash with Therry so may get there early to do some work for you digger.

Will you have a presidents lunch that day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Practice Game Needed Urgent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back