Predict Muston's game this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

detox

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It seems its the Crows turn to experience Muston-Mayhem at AAMI this weekend.

I'm predicting that they will pay more attention to him this week, as Craigy is simply too smart to let the second gamer have as much space as he did last week during his near BOG debut.

Therefore, i am predicting a more quiet game this week from our young champ.

23 disposals
2 goals straight

what do you guys reckon?

(and yes, im quite happy to see him just "run out another game" before i am lectured about expectations:thumbsu:)

After arriving by helicopter, I'm predicting Beau with the last of his 45 possessions to win the game single handedly by kicking a 6 bounce running goal ala Manassa in the '77 GF.

Upon the siren sounding expect cartwheels, fireworks and a bended knee proposal to a pretty stranger seated in the first row.

After arriving by helicopter, I'm predicting Beau with the last of his 45 possessions to win the game single handedly by kicking a 6 bounce running goal ala Manassa in the '77 GF.

Upon the siren sounding expect cartwheels, fireworks and a bended knee proposal to a pretty stranger seated in the first row.

Thats funny,^^^:D

I think he'll have a few less disposals. The stat I care about is goal assists. Seeing him set up two goals in the first quarter last week was heaven as a hawks supporter - I wouldn't have cared if he didn't get a stat for the rest of the game.

But in the spirit of the thread:

24 disposals
16 kicks
8 handballs
8 marks
18 tackles
14 goal assists
6 inside 50s
2 goals (Includes goal of the year)

I would not be surprised to see him play HBF and Ellis the Hodge role in the backline. Ellis is a real leader.

So Musto will have a quite game. He will have 6-8 dashes from HB which involve 2-4 bounces finished with a 45-60 metre kick directly to a traget for a goal set up each time. You know, the standard 80 metre carry and deliver.

Oh there will be other kicks to advantage, several decisive handballs to advantage, half a dozen marks, same number of tackles.

But otherwise will be hardly noticed !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hoping he gets through game number two, unscathed. :thumbsu:
Ditto.

He's bound to have a bit of a letdown after his first game back, against a much tougher team to boot. If he can be reasonably productive and make a contribution, and not turn it over, I'll be satisfied.

Just hoping he gets through game number two, unscathed. :thumbsu:

I'm with you.

I don't like the suggestion of him playing at half back. Too much stop-start-doubling back on the knees.

Play him on the wing as part of our midfield rotations.

Oh and for the OP, 22 touches and 1 goal 2.

NAB rising star this week. How the f**k did he not get it last week?

Every time he touches the ball can we now start chanting "brownlooooooow, brownlooooooow, brownlooooooow"?

Perhaps he and ellis will just hang around half back and mop up the mess that adelaide will make. Adelaide - too many talls, not enough balls

Nostradamus actually foretold Muston's 2nd game over 450 years ago.

Suddenly arrived, the terror will be great
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter

Its adversary after several battles
Drinking by force the waters poisoned by sulfur

NAB rising star this week. How the f**k did he not get it last week?

Every time he touches the ball can we now start chanting "brownlooooooow, brownlooooooow, brownlooooooow"?

Perhaps he and ellis will just hang around half back and mop up the mess that adelaide will make. Adelaide - too many talls, not enough balls
Too old for Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict Muston's game this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back