Pregame chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Making this separate disposable thread.

We need to coordinate a pregame chant to set the atmosphere dial to pro lions and encourage our boys to own the game from the very first second.

So which chant? Liiiiiions or brisbane 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻?

And when do we start? As they run through the banner? Too soon?? Anyone got a cue we can use?

We need to coordinate a pregame chant to set the atmosphere dial to pro lions and encourage our boys to own the game from the very first second.

And when do we start? As they run through the banner? Too soon?? Anyone got a cue we can use?
I’m in!
I vote for after the coin toss! Just before the bounce!

Brisbane is where we play 11 times a year.....

LIONS IS WHO WE ARE :D

You Brissie locals who get to go to all games would know better than I would but I've always felt Liiiiiiions should only be whipped out once the team starts gaining ascendancy at which point it becomes almost energy sapping to the opposition.

You Brissie locals who get to go to all games would know better than I would but I've always felt Liiiiiiions should only be whipped out once the team starts gaining ascendancy at which point it becomes almost energy sapping to the opposition.
but if we sap their energy before the game starts, then we can whip it out again when we're 10 goals up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooonnnssss!
is definitely the way to go, gets the hairs on the back of the neck standing up.

It would be fantastic as we usually only hear it late in games.

I like the "Big O" movement I saw at the MCG crowd on the weekend. When the Big O is up and about you circle your hand around the top of your head (horizontal) drawing a "Big O"

Onto it.
So am I Zorks What row, we are G

Back row - really loud family. We bless you are deaf you won’t miss us

I'll be highly impressed if this chant happens post the coin toss tonight, what would we have on BL BF? 100 posters, a lot less who are regular.

It would say a lot for the power of the BL BF board, great idea Gadzorks .

I'll be highly impressed if this chant happens post the coin toss tonight, what would we have on BL BF? 100 posters, a lot less who are regular.

It would say a lot for the power of the BL BF board, great idea Gadzorks .

Cheers.

Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....Aish sucks.....

Pregame chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back