Premier 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wondering how long the Donny East coach has to save himself.

Something about them tells me they aren’t the patient types.

Prelim final + big recruits and now 2-5, sitting ahead of only Norwood and Berwick.

Sadly I don’t think he’d be sleeping well
Considering the amount of money the club is spending (and benefits) I would assume patience is running out. Just buying h players with good experience at higher levels doesn’t guarantee success. The old adage of a champion team will always beat a team of champions is very appropriate in this instance. Would rather be a Rowville than Doncaster East.

Considering the amount of money the club is spending (and benefits) I would assume patience is running out. Just buying h players with good experience at higher levels doesn’t guarantee success. The old adage of a champion team will always beat a team of champions is very appropriate in this instance. Would rather be a Rowville than Doncaster East.

I would agree however they did play in a prelim last year, so something would appear to have gone very wrong.

The old “team of champions” thing is a nice one but unfortunately not often true! Vermont spent decades buying premiership after premiership, it’s just how it works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back