EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Leicester v Chelsea game has been postponed, I have him Captained as well, loopholed Kane vc

Had Reguillon on the field, but didn’t play in either game this round, lucky I had Mings on the bench

Ah, Burnley V Leicester is the last game of the week..but still, surely not!

gw 27: 160pts (top 36%)
overall: 225th (top 6%)... down 31 spots :(
league: 10th

Son(c) + Salah = :thumbsu:
Sanchez(DNP) + 4 Chelsea players with bye = :thumbsdown:

and now Leeds have sacked Bielsa :eekv1: - we suck :cryv1:

214, Fraser blanked 2nd game & Rudiger DNP was annoying.

Weghorst to Martinelli & back up GK Japukovic to Lloris to be ready for DGW 30 where there will be a lot of players missing. Will have 9 players currently (3/9 with DGW) but could bring in 2 more, 8 trades left.

222 pts, 39 overall, up 1 spot

Captain JWP, instead of Coutinho😢

Starters
Coutinho 45, DeBruyne 40, Mings 27, TAA 26 and Kane 22👍
Fernandes 2, Salah 5, and Ederson 4👎
JWP (13x2) 26, Robertson 15, Cancelo 10

Bench
Reguilon 19, Antonio 6, Maddison DNP and Jakupovic DNP

Unlikely to burn my last trade this round, been hanging onto it since Week 25, my last 2 recruits were Coutinho and Mings, which I got 72 pts from them this round😃

Last edited:
121 pts for the last round, dropped a few places to 216th overall.

Traded Ronaldo to Sadio Mane and of course Ronaldo scores a triple while Mane goes goalless, at least Mane is playing in the next round unlike Ronaldo.

Currently have 8 players available for the next round, I will probably look at trading Pogba to a Tottenham or Arsenal player as they have the DGR.

gw 29: 116pts (top 34%)
overall: 224th (top 6%)
league: 11th
trades: 14

i've only got 6 available starters for next round... and that's including Keane + Sanchez,D who have both been dropped... and Salah (inj) :cryv1:

i'm seriously considering the max 4 trades... might hook into some ARS/TOT doublers

Dennis(5.5) -> Kane(12.5) looks unachievable :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gw 29: 116pts (top 34%)
overall: 224th (top 6%)
league: 11th
trades: 14

i've only got 6 available starters for next round... and that's including Keane + Sanchez,D who have both been dropped... and Salah (inj) :cryv1:

i'm seriously considering the max 4 trades... might hook into some ARS/TOT doublers

Dennis(5.5) -> Kane(12.5) looks unachievable :(

I’m sure Salah will be ok to play

Just making the 2 trades, Dias to Gabriel & Bruno to Saka. Gives me 11 but including Alli too who is yet to start, although I think he will against Newcastle as we have to try something different

$3.6mil in the bank & 8 trades left, will look to upgrade Fraser (possibly back to Bruno if he looks like he could be decent again) after this week

132 pts 37 overall, up 2 spots

Probably just going to cop a donut with Ederson having a Bye

Burn my final 2 trades, with DGs

Looking at
JWP to Partey
Antonio to Martinelli

Surely not? He had a good week, but won’t be a regular shot at a good points haul. Smith-Rowe instead?

gw 30: 172pts (top 4%) :thumbsu:
overall: 193rd (top 5%)... up 31 spots
league: 13th

Kane(c) + Son + Maddison = :thumbsu:
Salah + Sanchez + Alonso + Raphinha + Fernandes + Mount + KDB + Mendy = :thumbsdown:

had to make 4 trades in order to bring in Kane... a must-have
still had 3 onfield donuts + Salah(-1), with 7 players DNP :cryv1:

104 but only dropped 9 places.

Brought in Pickford for a double game week and he scored 3, Ederson on the bench scored 11 from his 1 game. Everton, that.

7 trades left

126 pts which moved me up 12 places to 167th overall.

I traded in Ronaldo when Sadio Mane wasn't named and then he ended up missing due to illness so then I had to trade in Holgate to avoid a donut.

Holgate scored a goal and 15 points in his first game but then he lost 2 points in his second game, 13 points is still not a bad result overall though.

gw 32: 215pts (top 1%)... 6th in the weekly :)
overall: 146th (top 4%)... up 51 spots
trades: 8

Alonso + Mount + Son + Kane(c) + KDB + Raphinha = :thumbsu:

fielding Ramsdale(1pt) ahead Lloris(18pts) + Kane(c) instead of Son/Mount cost me the weekly :(

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back