EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

I think im pretty happy with this starting team.

The locked in players are

Whiteman (loophole)
Havertz, Nkunku & Winks
Haaland & Isak

No defenders are locked in but im happy to spend the $ on 1 gun like TAA and then 4 cheapies. NTF have a decent draw early so Milenkovic is in.

Yoro is value if he gets the starting spot - hopefully ill be up before 5 AM to see if he makes the starting team for the first game of the season.

Davis & Maatsen seem value as close to base priced defenders who hopefully get a few attacking stats. Maatsen may not start but i think he is one injury away from having a great role and at that price he is all but locked in.

0.51M leftover

View attachment 2061293
Your team looks very similar to mind😳

Does Grealish mostly come off the bench for Man City this season? I'm looking at midfield cheapies. I'm considering Grealish, ESR, Nkunku and Mavdidi atm.
I currently have ESR Nkunku and Mavdidi in my team but no Grealish, I think his battling with Doku for a starting spot, don’t trust Man City with there rotations

Nkunku and ESR will look if they are going to be starters closer to the start of the season

I currently have ESR Nkunku and Mavdidi in my team but no Grealish, I think his battling with Doku for a starting spot, don’t trust Man City with there rotations

Nkunku and ESR will look if they are going to be starters closer to the start of the season
Nkunku, ESR & Mavididi are all in my midfield too and i might play all 3 to start the season if it looks like they will start.

My team is so cookie cutter and it bothers me slightly. Going with Haaland, Salah & Isak up front and then the popular mids which leaves my backline as the only potential point of difference. Behind TAA ive gone for cheap defenders and most are popular. Oh well, better to have a team which is cookie cutter and be up towards the top than a team with PODs galore and fall behind early.

My team for now:

View attachment 2071438

I want cheap Chelsea defenders but I don't want to play them against Man City.
Nice team. My biggest decision right now is whether i go for Isak as my 3rd forward or go down to someone and beef up my midfield, like you have done. Isak has great fixtures early but i feel like my team looks more well rounded without him.

I also want Cucurella but wont be playing him in the first round. TAA has been in pretty much all of my plan teams but i am considering dropping him down to a VVD or someone cheaper. Lots of 50/50 decisions that i feel like i have to get right to be competitive this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your front 3 should be Haaland, Salah and Isak. It's not even negotiable.
They've been playing pre-season and will be ready. Fixtures are great for all of them.
Cash cows are in MID and DEF.

English players will be back late, so stay away from Palmer, Saka, Foden and even TAA at the start.
I have to agree. Ive tried heaps of combinations but i keep coming back to that front 3. There are much more questions regarding the top tier mids than those 3 and those forwards' fixtures are favourable. There are enough cheap mids with potential to allow that front 3 combination and then defence is where there could be a fair bit of variation between teams.

Solanke to Spurs has me questioning my front 3 now. Im considering Salah > Solanke and beefing up my mids a bit. I keep chopping and changing
My front 3 are are locked Harland, Salah and Isak, still trying to work around the rest of the team, still not happy with my team

If I was to trade one down it would Salah, but they do start with good fixtures

Last edited:
My front 3 are are locked Harland, Salah and Isak, still trying to work around the rest of the team, still not happy with my team

I’ve gone Watkins over Salah, but also not happy with the rest of my team overall. Will definitely be a few last minute changes when line ups are announced, at least for the ones I end up awake for

Tempted by this. Much stronger midfield than ive been working with in most of my drafts but i like it. Not completely sold by Bruno or Szoboszlai but im liking that combination better than a couple higher priced defenders. Hard decision regarding Salah given they have a favourable draw but Solanke is undervalued IMO and with a decent draw too.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 10.24.26 pm.png

Got any league codes that I could join please?

They are a couple of friendly leagues I started on here and have just kept rolling over, there may be some spots in other leagues people manage as it’s getting close to starting now & might not be full

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back