EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

No real defenders as yet :p

Plenty of time to see who shakes out. :rainbow:

View attachment 2080787
Start ESR over Winks, and Martinez over Davis.
Given Davis has Pool and City first up, best to bench in case IPS concede a few and he goes minus.

James suspended and injured.Maybe get a premium DEF instead of Bruno?
Not many cheap DEF you'd start, but quite a few cheap MIDs you would.
Mavididi or Hutchinson options. Hutchinson less so given he has Pool & City first up.

I've got Bruno and ESR in tonight's opening game.

I don't think I will be staying up until 2am WA time to check the starting line ups but they look like pretty safe starters.

I should be able to check all the starting line ups tomorrow night if I don't get too drunk and forget about it or pass out.

How is everyone going so far?

I'm doing OK sitting at 82 pts, Bruno was a fail as VC so I threw the C on Salah who delivered by scoring a goal and 19 pts.

I backed him in ahead of Haaland as C so now he will probably go nuts and score 3 goals against Chelsea tomorrow night.

Just Isak and Sels left to go tonight, I've got no players in the West Ham v Aston Villa game so I don't have to stay up late.

How is everyone going so far?

I'm doing OK sitting at 82 pts, Bruno was a fail as VC so I threw the C on Salah who delivered by scoring a goal and 19 pts.

I backed him in ahead of Haaland as C so now he will probably go nuts and score 3 goals against Chelsea tomorrow night.

Just Isak and Sels left to go tonight, I've got no players in the West Ham v Aston Villa game so I don't have to stay up late.
89 with Salah VC.

Did a last-minute trade of Kamada to Minteh. Not sure about either player tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished up on 129 with Salah C.

Not having Havertz hurt, I need to look at getting him in for the next round which won't be easy unless I just trade Bruno for him.
I have no Salah, can only get him if I trade Bruno, going to hold for one more week, before price changes, I have Havertz

118 pts, had Isak Captain bit of a fail with TAA VC

128 all out
Ended on 127 after Nkunku lost a point. Murphy my biggest issue. Will give him another round before possibly looking to trade. Diallo was okay but no guarantee he starts again. Nkunku minutes could be a concern too

Only 106 for me. Pickford 0 & Watkins 1 very costly.

Already traded Pickford for Ederson, the rest of my team I’ll hold off on and see what happens GW2 & then trade accordingly.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back