EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Minteh apparently playing tonight. Minteh VC because I don't have many options for looping this week.

Think I'll bring in Rico Lewis, see how that goes.

Last edited:
Haaland smashing it, ESR scores too. Good night so far.
Im sitting on 4(c)/81 with Haaland, ESR, Havertz and Henderson having played. Kept Diallo on my bench and elected to play both Livramento and Cucurella so i hope that doesnt hurt too much given Diallo got 15 points. Im just happy he is playing and will make some cash though!

97 with Isak, Nkunku & Livramento to play.

All crap aside from Haaland (C).

Fernandes will be traded to whoever will generate the most cash, will use 2 other trades for cash generation too as a couple of cash cows I picked, are not yet going to be cash cows….

Does anyone else think DPP would be a good idea in this format? I would kind of like it for a few players.

Not for this one, but over the years they have always had players in the wrong positions IMHO.

Sterling is a mid now, but had been a fwd before and I’ve never seen him as a fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for a change of approach and 'taking on' Palmer for a week.

Isak, Murphy & Cucurella > Romero, Partey & Rogers

Rogers has a great draw for the next 4 rounds and passes the eye test. Romero and Partey are set to increase significantly, especially if they have another great round.

Next round i'll be looking to upgrade to Palmer from Tonali. Given Chelsea's run i do think Palmer will be a must so i may even trade TAA down to someone who will make $ and upgrade to Palmer.

6.16M in the bank

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 12.20.38 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back