EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting at 19 overall after falling 5 places with a score of just 80.

Watkins & R.Lewis > Salah & Keane

Soon ill be cashing in my defenders and grabbing the likes of TAA/Gabriel and maybe someone like P.Porro or Gvardiol. Very happy with my midfield and will probably keep Mbeumo until round 12 or 13 when his run gets tougher and Arsenal's gets easier and hopefully can go to Saka without too much extra $ needed.

Im out of boosts but apart from my defence (which is still a work in progress) im really liking my team. Justin > TAA is probably on the cards for next round. Ait-Nouri has a favourable run fixture wise but if he doesnt deliver this round then i may cash him in. Milenkovic is handy to have as he is pretty consistant. NTF have proven fairly difficult to score against so i like the idea of holding him if i can as insurance/an onfield option if injuries/unfavourable matchups come up.

If there was a clear better option i would consider trading Havertz but there really isnt so he stays.

Looking ahead if i can finish my team with 15-20 trades leftover that would be ideal.

Henderson
TAA/Gabriel/Gvardiol
Palmer/Maddison/Havertz/Foden/Bowen
Haaland/Salah/Saka

That team reads really well. I think i can get to it with about 7 or 8 more trades which leaves me with 15 or 16 in the bank and a very solid 12 to rotate through the 11 spots on field. Eventually ill look to upgrade Henderson but its not a priority.

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 4.08.20 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back