thommoone

Senior List
Jul 22, 2002
Driver Avenue
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
can i just say......Sydney Swans 2005 Premiers....ahhhhh that will never get old....bliss!!!! 11 and a bit more months of enjoyment......atleast ;)

milnedog44 said:
oh dear. Were port fans worst than this i can't remember that far back.

Milnedog - After you have nearly 7000 posts on here re: your beloved Saints I think if your team do get up and win a cup then you will be on this board six mths straight without logging off!!

I suspect this thread is just spontaneous excitement thats still evident is all us Swannies supporters. The line: "Sydney Swans 2005 AFL Premiers" still surprizes me and I'll never get used to it.

Just another excited fan expressing thier feelings.

Port were arrogant in victory, Sydney were proud.

Refried Noodle said:
I suspect this thread is just spontaneous excitement thats still evident is all us Swannies supporters. The line: "Sydney Swans 2005 AFL Premiers" still surprizes me and I'll never get used to it.

that's the difference.

Refried Noodle said:

WORD MY FRIEND...everything u said there, is perfect!

just heard the audio for the first time..............GREAT JOB! omg, words cant express the excitment of winning the premiership!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
oh dear. Were port fans worst than this i can't remember that far back.
I can understand, you dont know what winning a premiership feels like. I fully understand this thread Sydney supporters.

Refried Noodle said:

I bet all the Port fans thought they were proud too.

And that the Brisbane fans were arrogant the previous years.

Regards

S. Pete

Alkaline said:
Sydneys Cup > Ports Cup

Port needed an AFL premiership to add some strength to all their SA premierships.

Sydney had decades of non-success as a huge burden to bear. It's gone now. And that weight lifting feels great. It seriously has been weeks of celebrations and just seeing "Sydney Swans 2005 Premiers" gives me goosebumps.

If we won another premiership next year - or within the next few years - it'd be great. But NOTHING will ever replace the pure joy of Sept 24, 2005.

I don't think we're arrogant. We'll rationally discuss the chances of the boys winning two in a row - and we won't assume it's ours merely for turning up. If there was ever a club and supporter who know how hard it is to win a premiership, it's Sydney. But it's a simple statement of fact (and it's so good to be able to write it and say it): AFL Premiers 2005: Sydney Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiers....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back