Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There isn't really much of a changelog, but Ad said this:

"G'day Everyone,

I regret that I haven't been active on the forum in some time. The reality is that there has been a change in the time that I've had available to devote to Premiership Coach.

I have a young daughter (2 in December), and another on the way on January. While the community support for Premiership Coach has been fantastic, sales have not been strong enough to enable me to continue full time development on the game. For the past few months I have been back at work full time, with Premiership Coach development relegated to my spare time.

My commitment and passion for the game remains strong, and there is so much left that I want to build into it. As we're now deep into November I want to communicate clearly to the community where we stand for this year's release:

1) There will be a Premiership Coach 2012.
2) PC2012 will include some new functionality, and upgrades.
3) PC2012 will include the new GWS team as you would expect!
4) The jump from PC2011 -> PC2012 will be a lot smaller than the PC2010 -> PC2011 upgrade
5) The new game price for PC2012 will remain the same, but the PC2012 upgrade price will be reduced to reflect the change in feature set.

I rely on the tireless work of volunteers to help with the forum, but I am always available via email. As always your comments are appreciated.

Ad"

Hey guys I purchased the game from EB today and installed the CD version. When i went to activate the code it said that the code was already in use. Have other people had this problem with the CD? It isn't a second hand game so I don't understand how the code is already in use. I've sent an e-mail on the website explaining the issue so hopefully it all gets cleared up because I'm keen to try out the game because I'll probably update and get the new one if it's alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back