Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it may depend on a few factors, like the gap between current overall and potential as well as how often you give them a run at top level. Because using the default lists, I did manage to get Taylor Walker (78-87 peaked at about 92), Daniel Talia (72-86 peaked at about 90) and Rory Sloane (74-83 peaked at about 87) above their potentials.
I agree here. I generally go into the players contracts centre and then head into the "personal" section where after a season or mid way through the season, you can ask the player how he feels about the club.. If the player isn't getting much game time it will say "I am not happy with the opportunities i am getting"

I believe that has a huge impact with the peak ranking. If a player plays constantly, then the better he'll be.

I think it may depend on a few factors, like the gap between current overall and potential as well as how often you give them a run at top level. Because using the default lists, I did manage to get Taylor Walker (78-87 peaked at 91), Daniel Talia (72-86 peaked at about 90) and Rory Sloane (74-83 peaked at about 87) above their potentials.

EDIT: Just checked on said file with Tex, who is the only member of the default Adelaide team still on my list.

That is true if your controlling the team, I've gotten Darling from overall 78 to 86 in the first season when he was on my team, but there are players who don't develop as much if they are on other teams.

I've PMed uncustom, but can anyone else help me reinstall this in case he doesn't respond? I've had it on this computer, regedit doesn't pick anything up. I have PC2010 installed on another computer, but not 2011. I uninstalled it before I installed Win8.

I've PMed uncustom, but can anyone else help me reinstall this in case he doesn't respond? I've had it on this computer, regedit doesn't pick anything up. I have PC2010 installed on another computer, but not 2011. I uninstalled it before I installed Win8.

I've replied to your pm.

Got sacked in football manager, so I decided to give this another go today. Played a season with Gold Coast, finished 16th in the first season with 1 win and a draw. Traded in Tom Murphy, Raph Clarke and Dom Cassisi, an we won the premiership the next season :/ how did that happen ? Rookie tactics too

I had Premiership Coach on my computer and it strangely disappeared... I have all the files for it on my computer besides the one that actually launches the game.

I didn't pirate it or anything so it can't be that, and I don't have a virus because it's the only thing that has ever disappeared. I tried to go on the website of the company to see if I could get it again but it wasn't there.
bump this post. anyone have the same problem?

the folder looks like this and still doesn't work mate. am I missing any other files?
View attachment 18141

You are missing heaps.

DuaX9p7.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, got it comes up with the stopped working error message so I replaced with the other one so I could put it in the premiership coach folder but still get a message when I open it saying no valid license

Now I can't even find the buy button on the website. I'd be happy to buy it again, this is sad :(

Now I can't even find the buy button on the website. I'd be happy to buy it again, this is sad :(

You don't need to buy it again.

Download the game here along with the latest patch http://www.divshare.com/download/14672512-6a2
Latest Patch: http://www.divshare.com/download/14908395-92
Then re enter your activation details, and hopefully it should work, if you doesn't work, let me know. If you don't remember your details, there is no other way to get the game working.

So there is no way to get this game? Cause it looks fantastic and have only just caught on to it.

It is possible to buy the game, however there is no way to get it activated to play it, the only people who can play it are those who had the game activated before the server went down. So there is really no point in getting the game unless Ad comes back and puts up the activation site.

It is possible to buy the game, however there is no way to get it activated to play it, the only people who can play it are those who had the game activated before the server went down. So there is really no point in getting the game unless Ad comes back and puts up the activation site.
Alright thanks, is there any cracked versions even of PC2010 with updated rosters that someone could PM me a link of that would be excellent, I love the concept of these sorts of games

Alright thanks, is there any cracked versions even of PC2010 with updated rosters that someone could PM me a link of that would be excellent, I love the concept of these sorts of games

I have uploaded PC2010 which will be posted in a new thread later on, along with the converted 2012 lists, however the 2012 lists can only be played for 2-3 seasons before getting an error, same happens with 2011 converted lists, however the 2010 lists work perfectly.

I have uploaded PC2010 which will be posted in a new thread later on, along with the converted 2012 lists, however the 2012 lists can only be played for 2-3 seasons before getting an error, same happens with 2011 converted lists, however the 2010 lists work perfectly.
That would be awesome thank you very much, need something to keep me entertained while on hoidays

Hey guys, waiting for a reply from Uncustom, is there anyone who can help me get this game working. I installed the game and played way back in 2011, but have rebuilt the pc. I do have the old program files folder however of all the install files, the original setup.exe and my activation code. Will this be enough to install on a new pc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back