Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd had only 298 but ablett was number 10 overall for games with 359 also Fletcher played 401, Surprisingly Birchall and rioli played 362 and 361 even more surprising daisy played 343

Well, the best I've seen from players who weren't on the team I was coaching was some Brisbane guy with 387 games. This was all after 60+ years. I think I managed to get Gaff or Darling to like 450.

Yes, I have helped many people use their code over the limit, I also used it myself. I have given my code to some people who bought the game but couldn't activate their code. If you need help let me know.

Hey, I can't reactivate my premiership coach and it appears you are the person to ask. Any chance you can help me out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im 100% serious my old computer died on me and it had pc 11 and i dont have a copy of the code! so yer any one selling there Laptop or desktop with a working pc 2011 on it?
Same thing happened to me and don't really wanna pay for the game again. Sucks aye.

Do you still have your activation code/email along with access to the old computer?

Hey mate,
Are you able to help out me aswell.
I have the game on an old computer but want to load it on my new one. I have the activation code and email aswell as access to my old computer..
Thanks

Hello,

After buying the game a while ago I am willing to play it again. Only problem is I uninstalled it a while ago and can't activate the game. Can someone really fix it here???

uncustom can and has been able to for a while, PM him.

Off that topic, I need some help making some 2014 lists for Premiership Coach 2010, for a fantasty draft. I'm going to just leave players who got traded since 2010 at their old clubs and edit stats etc until it's all sweet and I have all the players I can in the league albeit on the wrong teams for a majority including GWS and GC players who will just be thrown into different teams as much as possible.

Problem is that I don't know if deleting a player or just moving them to the Past Players folder will break anything, for the ones who retired, and if you can simply make new files for the players, and if so, how? I don't see any way I can just make new players... The idea is that I remove retired/delisted players into the Past Players folder and make new player files for the players who have started up in the last few years.

Off that topic, I need some help making some 2014 lists for Premiership Coach 2010, for a fantasty draft. I'm going to just leave players who got traded since 2010 at their old clubs and edit stats etc until it's all sweet and I have all the players I can in the league albeit on the wrong teams for a majority including GWS and GC players who will just be thrown into different teams as much as possible.

Problem is that I don't know if deleting a player or just moving them to the Past Players folder will break anything, for the ones who retired, and if you can simply make new files for the players, and if so, how? I don't see any way I can just make new players... The idea is that I remove retired/delisted players into the Past Players folder and make new player files for the players who have started up in the last few years.

haydo is making 2014 lists over here (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-pack-v1-2-for-premiership-coach-2011.975868/) iv you're interested.

Just delete the files of the players you dont want, or simply make a new folder outside the list folder and place them there. I don't suggest making new files for the new players, All I do is copy a current players file, and edit one letter/number of the filename (File is named after their ID), and their ID. (You can't have 2 players with the same ID). Then you can just go through and change the attributes and remove any past year statistics.

Just delete the files of the players you dont want, or simply make a new folder outside the list folder and place them there. I don't suggest making new files for the new players, All I do is copy a current players file, and edit one letter/number of the filename (File is named after their ID), and their ID. (You can't have 2 players with the same ID). Then you can just go through and change the attributes and remove any past year statistics.
Ah cool, and that'll work? The ID doesn't have any effect other than as a simple identifier for the game I assume then? So if I wanted to update the 2010 lists to 2014 for Fremantle say, (except players who were on the 2010 lists and have been traded either way and are still playing), I'd just throw the old retired players in the Past Players folder (for Father/Son), and then copy some current players files and make the new draftees using that?

Ah cool, and that'll work? The ID doesn't have any effect other than as a simple identifier for the game I assume then? So if I wanted to update the 2010 lists to 2014 for Fremantle say, (except players who were on the 2010 lists and have been traded either way and are still playing), I'd just throw the old retired players in the Past Players folder (for Father/Son), and then copy some current players files and make the new draftees using that?

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check these threads as often as I used too. I would suggest deleting all the retired players as you have no use for them anymore. Don't bother placing them into any other folders. With the new players, just do what I said above and everything should work out. Just make sure you change one part of the filename, and also that same change in the actual file below the heading with the ID.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check these threads as often as I used too. I would suggest deleting all the retired players as you have no use for them anymore. Don't bother placing them into any other folders. With the new players, just do what I said above and everything should work out. Just make sure you change one part of the filename, and also that same change in the actual file below the heading with the ID.
Yeah I took them out of the folders and instead of using existing players, just edited the stats I could be bothered with in the files themselves, including name and DOB, as well as height and weight, then put it back in, leaving a copy of the old players in a separate folder. Gonna suck when I have to do GC and GWS though, dunno how I will end up doing it.

Btw, I will upload the lists for 2010, as people may want them. However, the ratings will be very off, I'm trying to make a comp where potential for all players is at least 75, as peak is almost never actually reached, and since it's a fantasy draft, will help even out teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back