Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

From humble beginnings to a dynasty. This is my career history. Almost 80% win percentage over 21 seasons. Think we are about to come crashing down though as I am realising that I kind of did a Ross Lyon and didn't recruit enough good young players. All my stars are starting to decline or retire.
8ngksxT.png

I keep trying to load into the game with the 2k15 lists and am getting this error, does anyone know how to fix it? so the lists will work because the defaults work fine just not the 2015?

Current Version: 2.02.00
Game Date: 2/01/2011
Error at:14/05/2015 4:03:34 PM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 269
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Exception Details:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at FM.GameLogic.Provider.CreateNewGameXML(GameStartOptions& options, Config config, BackgroundWorker& worker)
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.GetNewGameController(BackgroundWorker& worker) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 265
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.ProcessNewAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 188
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 207
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

hey guys, Just got the game, got 2 round 5 & and ive suddebly started getting this error whenever i try and edit rotations in the tatics screen. Any ideas on what i need 2 do to fix it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Version: 2.02.00
Game Date: 11/04/2011
Error at:21/05/2015 11:56:31 AM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
StackTrace: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at PremiershipCoach2008.TacticsMain.BindRotationMapRow(Int32 RowIndex, Dictionary`2 timeMap) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\ClubCurrent\TacticsMain.xaml.vb:line 624
at PremiershipCoach2008.TacticsMain.BindRotationMap() in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\ClubCurrent\TacticsMain.xaml.vb:line 596
at PremiershipCoach2008.TacticsMain.OpenRotationMapUI() in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\ClubCurrent\TacticsMain.xaml.vb:line 545
at PremiershipCoach2008.TacticsMain.btRotations_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\ClubCurrent\TacticsMain.xaml.vb:line 539
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Looks like your game is pointing to a non-existant Southern Cross Studios folder. Indicating that the version being handed out is probably the dev's version and not a retail copy

I've noticed people have been posting their error logs here. The directories in these error logs are not the actual place where the game is installed and don't really mean much. Since im continually modifying different aspects of the game, I've come across these directories such as C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\ many times in the error logs. I have no idea why they appear, but it's most likely something to do with Ad and how he wrote the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like your game is pointing to a non-existant Southern Cross Studios folder. Indicating that the version being handed out is probably the dev's version and not a retail copy

Yeh, thats sort of what i got out of it 2 (code not my strength), i got the game off a link on here.. it didnt have a problem for the 1st few times i used rotations, just suddenly started happening. Is there an easy fix? re-install?

Can someone please explain to me how I would go about when it comes to changing teams coaches, what teams players play for and date of birth?

I am going to ask a pain in the arse question but this seems to be the place to ask it. I do not sim the games, but i cannot get my head around playing/coaching a full game, it seems to be all over the place, and its hard to see on screen if my tactic changes actually have an effect visually on the game. What are your experiences or if anyone can help me that would be great. By the way i refuse to sim, i`m one of those weird people that want to see on the screen my tactic changes having an effect.

Out of curiosity is there a way to increase your job security, or perhaps increase your contract so you don't get sacked? I'm a sick bastard and like the thought of running a club into the ground, and seeing how many years of wooden spoons and high draft picks it takes to bounce back up :p

I have a Tall Forward who has played 6 games and has 2 premierships... Went back to back flags and in both Prelims my key forward was injured.

His name... Brandon Luckie. The game is trolling us.

I have the Yin to his Yang.

Ryan Garrod (Tagger/Small Defender) played 168 games for me, during which time we won 5 premierships. He was traded to Crows where he played another 50-odd games and they won a flag in his last year.

Drafted in 2012 (pick 12)
Was dropped in rd.20, 2012 as Birchall returned from suspension. (12 games but not best 22)
He broke his leg in the 13 Prelim (18 games)
Tore a hamstring in the 14 Qual (20 games)
Suspended in the Rd.22 in 2015 (22 games) - 4 weeks for Spitting.
Played every game in 16 (lost GF by 30)
Played 23 games in 17 (lost GF after leading with 1 minute left)
Suspended in 18 Prelim (on carryover points)
Played every game in 2019 (lost in Prelim)
Traded to Crows in 2019
Crows won premiership in 2021 - Ryan was dropped in rd.21.
Retired in 2022 (0 games).

http://www.filedropper.com/user2015james2

This one is without any GWS players - in the old one, Davis Mumford, Hampton and some others were in, but all gone in this one

This one has one GWS player and if u want to delete him, go into Program Files (x86), Prem Coach 2011, Data, Base, user_2015james, Players and search cutsompl-ayer-auto-genl-000000000036 and delete that file

Does anyone know how to slow the degradation process for all the players as its kind of annoying that as soon as a player hits 30 they will loose around 5 rating in that season. i had brendon goddard and in one season when he was 30 years old to 31 years old he started with the rating 90 and finished with 85. now two seasons later he is useless with a rating of 72. it's annoying as most super star players in real life are still very good around 32 so is there any way to change the actual game to slightly slow down this

Does anyone know how to slow the degradation process for all the players as its kind of annoying that as soon as a player hits 30 they will loose around 5 rating in that season. i had brendon goddard and in one season when he was 30 years old to 31 years old he started with the rating 90 and finished with 85. now two seasons later he is useless with a rating of 72. it's annoying as most super star players in real life are still very good around 32 so is there any way to change the actual game to slightly slow down this
Don't think there is unfortunately. Did you have Goddard playing every game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back