Premiership Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's some screenshots of the averages for tall forwards & defenders using the new stat viewer that I created yesterday. In terms of possessions, it's pretty close to the 2024 statistics so I'll most likely leave it as it is.

The new stat viewer has filters position by determining the highest rated position of each player. Unfortunately this can cause issues with players with similar ratings in different positions such as Andrew Walker in the TD section despite playing his games as mixture of back pocket/flank.

Tall defenders:
View attachment 2148296

Tall forwards:
View attachment 2148292

The below is what I still have to do in terms of the sim engine before I move on to looking at other features of the game.
  1. Redistribute tackles, rebounds and inside 50s - At the moment, defenders are getting more tackles compared to forwards, but according to the actual 2024 season stats, it should be the other way around. I also need to look into inside 50s to get a reasonable split between mid/forward/defender.
  2. Add randomness to each match - For example, rather than each match having ~710 possessions per game, I'd like matches to have a low and high range but still allow for a season average of 710. Same goes for all other statistics.
I should also point out that I have neglected actually playing matches, although I will take a look at this if I get closer to releasing a version to the public. A number of the changes I have made to the sim engine also affect playing matches, but I am yet to test this.
Keen to see what you can do with an update Brother, I've recently started 2025 rosters. Just waiting for draft to be over then I'll try get some help from the community with ratings.

Also started the year 2000 roster for some fun, which then I create Rookie drafts with the best player from that year or convert a few old rosters into rookie rosters etc.

Keen to see what you can do with an update Brother, I've recently started 2025 rosters. Just waiting for draft to be over then I'll try get some help from the community with ratings.

I have noticed that there was some code that Ad had created that was referencing links to the AFL Tables website. I haven’t looked into it further but it may have something to do with helping to create new lists. Will update once I have a look into it after im done with the sim.

Bloody brilliant work uncustom, keep it up! I would pay full price for a fully fledged sequel tbh

Any release to the public of my modded game will be free. PC2011 is free to the public and I wouldn’t even be able to do what I’m doing without the work of Ad and those who helped with the original version. The main reason why I started this project was because I wanted something that I could personally play and I had the spare time, but I know there is still a small community around who would love to play an updated version.

I have noticed that there was some code that Ad had created that was referencing links to the AFL Tables website. I haven’t looked into it further but it may have something to do with helping to create new lists. Will update once I have a look into it after im done with the sim.

Any release to the public of my modded game will be free. PC2011 is free to the public and I wouldn’t even be able to do what I’m doing without the work of Ad and those who helped with the original version. The main reason why I started this project was because I wanted something that I could personally play and I had the spare time, but I know there is still a small community around who would love to play an updated version.
Count me in. Happy to help where I can

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back