Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

27 DVD! So awesome, will definitely be getting this instead of the victory pack. Already ordered the Blu-Ray.
the 27 pack looks brilliant, but... but... will the Glorious Premiership DVD have the different commentaries and extra footage etc?

I own neither a DVD player or a blu-ray player, and only have a medium-sized TV... anyone got advice on whether I should invest in a DVD or blu-ray? I haven't bought a DVD since 2009 due to torrents, no longer owning an x-box, and streaming.

the 27 pack looks brilliant, but... but... will the Glorious Premiership DVD have the different commentaries and extra footage etc?

I own neither a DVD player or a blu-ray player, and only have a medium-sized TV... anyone got advice on whether I should invest in a DVD or blu-ray? I haven't bought a DVD since 2009 due to torrents, no longer owning an x-box, and streaming.

I already ordered the victory pack....ah well not sure id watch regular season games anyway. The victory pack has the main highlights

Most years didn't result in a Blu-ray version, from my reading of other team boards.

Pies got one in 2010, probably because of their larger supporter base. Hawks only got one in 2015 as part of a 3-peat package. Haven't heard of any other Blu-ray versions.

BUT WE HAVE ONE!!

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...ts/afl-premiers-2016-western-bulldogs/321494/

193342-L-LO.jpg
Tried to pick this up at JB today but they hadn't arrived yet. Computer said due yesterday so must be about to show up.

Buy a blue ray that also plays DVDs, so u get the best of both worlds

Tried to pick this up at JB today but they hadn't arrived yet. Computer said due yesterday so must be about to show up.
I ordered mine online last night and got an email at 9:30 am from Australia Post that it was being shipped today!

Buy a blue ray that also plays DVDs, so u get the best of both worlds
When I bought my Blu-Ray player (about 5 years ago now), there wasn't an option to buy one that didn't also play DVDs.

There were options about whether you wanted to get a burner to got with it, but it was standard in all models that they played both formats if you bought a Blu-Ray player.

If you don't want to buy DVD player or Blu-Ray player you can just play the DVD on your computer or even hook it up to the TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my signed & framed GF jumper today, but it's different to the couple that have been posted in here.

It was bought via the Bulldogs shop but 200 in the series, the other kind apparently had 300. Hopefully no reason to be worried hahaha

Got my signed & framed GF jumper today, but it's different to the couple that have been posted in here.

It was bought via the Bulldogs shop but 200 in the series, the other kind apparently had 300. Hopefully no reason to be worried hahaha

Yeah the one from the Dogs shop was a little different which is why I got the Sons of the West one from outside the club as I preferred it. I think the Dogs were selling one that said Bulldog Brilliance or something? A few different ones around

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back