Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered a mug online with my membership voucher so it ended up being free, doesn’t ship until December though unfortunately. Getting all 4 premiership posters which will be framed eventually plus the record.

Can’t believe how much the premiership scarves are going for but I have a feeling at least one of them will be in my future anyway

Ordered a mug online with my membership voucher so it ended up being free, doesn’t ship until December though unfortunately. Getting all 4 premiership posters which will be framed eventually plus the record.

Can’t believe how much the premiership scarves are going for but I have a feeling at least one of them will be in my future anyway
Do the membership vouchers work via the AFL shop or only Lions shop?

Thats the one I went for as well. I am technically in that picture somewhere near the TV screen at the Ponsford stand. Great memento of a great day out
I would be just to the left of the photo.

Got a few premiers merch qs:

1. What additional premiers merch is available on the lions shop with a members login. I can’t login.

2. The framed signed guernsey ($2495) on official memorabilia site is sold out. Limited to 1000 editions. Yet it appears to somehow be available on other sites such as Ht framing. How can that be?

3. Am I the only one who is annoyed that Joe Daniher’s last goal celebration doesn’t appear on the redemption ($795) lithograph piece?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook has been pestering me for probably years at this point for these guys who do AFL-engraved slate coasters. I've always thought they look kind of cool but it was always focused on the big clubs so no thanks.

Facebook's algo finally came up trumps - https://benefitsaustralia.com/produ...emiers-2024-slate-coasters-set-of-4-pre-order. :D

No idea of the quality or the value or anything, but given the sheer iconicness of our finals run it's like the concept of four goal maps lends itself to it. Turns out I'm a sucker. ;)

Facebook has been pestering me for probably years at this point for these guys who do AFL-engraved slate coasters. I've always thought they look kind of cool but it was always focused on the big clubs so no thanks.

Facebook's algo finally came up trumps - https://benefitsaustralia.com/produ...emiers-2024-slate-coasters-set-of-4-pre-order. :D

No idea of the quality or the value or anything, but given the sheer iconicness of our finals run it's like the concept of four goal maps lends itself to it. Turns out I'm a sucker. ;)
This is awesome!

During the T20 Cricket World Cup we hosted a couple of years ago, the MCG held a double header. I think game 1 was New Zealand v Afghanistan or something and game 2 was Australia v England. 3pm start followed by a 7pmish start.

Anyway it pretty much rained the whole day and there was no cricket at all. So I basically gave myself a guided tour of the MCG. Because the BCCI sorry I mean the ICC had booked out the entire ground, it also meant the MCC section was open to the plebs like me.

So I spent a couple of hours just doing laps of the entire stadium, one level at a time. And I can't remember where exactly now but I came across a wall where there were maybe 8 or 9 of those "field maps" like on those coasters, with iconic Grand Final moments. There was Yeates ironing out Brereton in 89, Aker's goal in 2002, Scarlett's toe poke in 2009, Sheed's winning goal in 2018, among others. I took some pics but can't for the life of me find them! 😔

Two of the choices are obvious and iconic, but I had to laugh at Rayner's first goal against Carlton simply because it heralded the domination.

Hipwood's feels the odd one out - it was a fantastic goal, but in the scope of the game fairly meaningless. I would've loved Daniher's last or Lohmann's first two that really felt like him stepping up and settling us after Sydney were all over us right at the beginning and we couldn't buy a decent shot at goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back