Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Armadeo

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Like them or hate them who is getting one done?

I'm firmly on the fence, I'm getting more of my sleeve done in December and tempted to add on a small logo somewhere, I don't expect it to take longer than 30 mins out of a possible 10 hour day so why the hell not is my opinion right now. I fully accept they can be tacky and definitely has a bogan stench about it.

Who else is thinking about it or has got one already?

Like them or hate them who is getting one done?

I'm firmly on the fence, I'm getting more of my sleeve done in December and tempted to add on a small logo somewhere, I don't expect it to take longer than 30 mins out of a possible 10 hour day so why the hell not is my opinion right now. I fully accept they can be tacky and definitely has a bogan stench about it.

Who else is thinking about it or has got one already?

Sleeve? Get it on your neck or GTFO!

2018 has been a pretty special year and I have been thinking about getting a tattoo to represent that. A bit of a play on a stork delivering a baby but it would be an Eagle, and the reference to the baby is my son.

But then am I committed to getting tats for all the kids? Don't necessarily want to..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone stalked Nic Nat enough to know where he lives?
Join the boys getting them done in his kitchen?
Hes in mt lawley,kennedy was playing bball out the front apparently the artist was from youngblood i think, some VERY talented artists there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back