President Jeff

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Hi Hawk folks . Is Jeff Kennett staying on for next season a president.
I sent him a congratulatory email, but in his presidents report it seemed like he was staying.

For me a good thing if he stays on.

I hope he does, though I am unsure of how as the constitution states 2 terms.

I can't wait for the 'JEFF HATERS' to pummel this thread now...the usual tripe -

shocking President

Done nothing for the club

wish he'd shut his mouth, as he cant' have an opnion

Blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Unlikely but I wish he would... Absolutely love the passion JK has for the Hawks. In my opinion he has been great for the club.

Constitution requires the President to serve a maximum of two terms, an amendment Jeff proposed himself.

In light of Kipster's comment above, I'll refrain from stating that I'm happy to see the back of Kennett.

Oops, I just did. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately he will step down,but i wished he would have stayed on.

Will be missed as the best President in the AFL. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'm sure the Journos will miss him too,there will be a lot less headlines for them to write articles about.

Now we only have Eddie who is a voice that will stand up against the AFL

I valued Jeff's outspoken-ness also, while he wasn't always on the mark... at least he said something, no one hears you if you don't use your voice ;)

Does anyone know if he is able to stay on at the club in another capacity? Can he still be a part of the board etc after being President? Or do the changes apply to all roles within club management?

I hope he does, though I am unsure of how as the constitution states 2 terms.

I can't wait for the 'JEFF HATERS' to pummel this thread now...the usual tripe -

shocking President

Blah blah blah :rolleyes:
Interesting pre-emptive strike - like why would anyone post anything negative about kennett, going! ;)

shocking President

Pretty terrible things to say about Jeff, Kipster

He promised us 2 Premierships in 5 years, and he delivered!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure the Journos will miss him too,there will be a lot less headlines for them to write articles about.

He'll still be on speed dial in case a Ruxtonesque comment is required about anything that has nothing to do with him.

But well done Jeff, you left the place in better nick than you found her, and therefore have done a great job in my opinion.

A judgement thread ?

good-vs-bad-comparison-on-balance-weighing-diff.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

President Jeff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back