Think Tank Pricking the Hubris Balloon that is Carltank with their own pricks

Remove this Banner Ad

The 21st Century thus far has notably not been kind to several Melbourne Clubs.

Sure the Stains have been unlucky but competitive every now and then. Ditto the Pies who jagged a GF but had the dead weight of Racist McGuire and Nafan No Flags. Even Brave Dogs won an Asterisk and have been competitive every now and then .

The abject failures have been Norf (who will eventually disappear as polio did) and the Essington Bunglers who have long been a sad shadow of a once relevant Club.

But the worst Melbourne club is without doubt the Crim funded Carlollies. Truly the ScuMo of the Comp, the Bluuz have more spoons than PM Scummo had Ministries..

After a decade of comedy they have finally made Finals. Should they be treated seriously? Nah. The Zeppelin heads of every Hubris Ridden player, fan, crim coterie and Board member is at critical level. The Out On the Full mob are again due to kaboom themselves.

Two weeks to go. Personally I can't wait to see the next Chapter of the Bluuz humiliation. May it be unending this Century.

A Hahahahaha
A Hahahahaha
Hold on while I put my arrogance down and re-read your drivel.
A Hahahahaha
We certainly bring out the Conga line of dickh3ads when we get close to winning something.
A Hahahahaha
Morning Jane.

Sure the Stains have been unlucky but competitive every now and then. Ditto the Pies who jagged a GF but had the dead weight of Racist McGuire and Nafan No Flags. Even Brave Dogs won an Asterisk and have been competitive every now and then .

The abject failures have been Norf (who will eventually disappear as polio did) and the Essington Bunglers who have long been a sad shadow of a once relevant Club.

But the worst Melbourne club is without doubt the Crim funded Carlollies. Truly the ScuMo of the Comp, the Bluuz have more spoons than PM Scummo had Ministries..

After a decade of comedy they have finally made Finals. Should they be treated seriously? Nah. The Zeppelin heads of every Hubris Ridden player, fan, crim coterie and Board member is at critical level. The Out On the Full mob are again due to kaboom themselves.

Two weeks to go. Personally I can't wait to see the next Chapter of the Bluuz humiliation. May it be unending this Century.

images

You seem a bit mad COLA finished and we got George Hewett

You seem a bit mad COLA finished and we got George Hewett

Nah. Love George but he is an honest battler.

Out of pure generosity we sent him to the Tankers to help Hello Newman introduce decent effort to your Prattfall mob.

Nah. Love George but he is an honest battler.

Out of pure generosity we sent him to the Tankers to help Hello Newman introduce decent effort to your Prattfall mob.

Thanks for the morning larf.

Carlton are definitely coming. However I can't think of a side that won the flag without making finals at least once in the preceding 3 years or so.

Carlton are definitely coming. However I can't think of a side that won the flag without making finals at least once in the preceding 3 years or so.

Prematurely as usual.

I look forward to Carlton once again thinking the only thing that is stopping them from success is yet another failed ex-GWS first round pick

how did Thomas work out for you?

There is now widespread conjecture that the best thing to happen at Princess Panda Park in recent years was the sacking of SOS, the only Listy to make Dodoro look like a genius.

Appointment of a decent bloke in Voss has given them a lift but how long can he can he keep them out of comical mediocrity?

Can't wait to see us Baggers flog you Swines to the nth degree, like we did in the Bloodbath grand final in 45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see us Baggers flog you Swines to the nth degree, like we did in the Bloodbath grand final in 45.

out of curiosity, why do so many Carlton players own pokie leases?

You know Bayzanistas, I believe we all underestimate the achievements of The Tankers

* 5 spoons in under a quarter of a century.

That is some shite effort. Now some folks reckon by the end of this aCentury, Carlollies will have won 33 spoons but my mark it down prediction is this Abject Mob will win at least 20 spoons inc one every decade over the 21st Century..

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Pricking the Hubris Balloon that is Carltank with their own pricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back