Pride!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, but at least we Carlton supporters have more than 1 premiership that are available on VHS or DVD to watch. :thumbsu:

Collingwood has two, the 1977 Grand Final, before the replay;) Sports Deilvered was offering about 44 Grand Finals on DVD a couple of years back for about $300. Pretty good price actually.

I'd like to get the 1989 Grand Final on DVD to go with the 1990, 2005 ones I already have, and maybe even get last years. Shame about the 2003, may have been worth watching again 2002 is watchable apart from the ending.;)

Collingwood has two, the 1977 Grand Final, before the replay;) Sports Deilvered was offering about 44 Grand Finals on DVD a couple of years back for about $300. Pretty good price actually.

I'd like to get the 1989 Grand Final on DVD to go with the 1990, 2005 ones I already have, and maybe even get last years. Shame about the 2003, may have been worth watching again 2002 is watchable apart from the ending.;)

You're a funny one TM :D ...don't think I've ever sat through replays of 86, 93, 99 GF's. They mean sweet FA when we occasionally lose on the big day. :( apart from all the winning GF's, I've watched the 99 prelim a few times as well. :eek:

:rolleyes:

Its got nothing to do with pride you dead beat

Its about teaching Carlton a valuable lesson at the trade table. There will be a deal done between Carlton. I think it will be 3, 20 and Kennedy. WCE are going to lose out but that was always going to be the case.

So by your logic

Judd- 8 Million

Kennedy and Pick 3- 6 Million

and you wonder why no-one takes you seriously. :confused:

Picks,3,20 and Kennedy is too much. Pick 3 and Kennedy or picks 3,20. Thats all your getting

I am sick of this pride crap west coke agles fans are talking about saying theyd rather get nothing than pick 3 and kennedy...YOU ARE A JOKE....its like giving 8 million dollars away and ur not in a posi to get 8 mill back but u can get 6 mill.. what would you do..take the $0 or the 6 mill[/QUOTE

One name: Lawrence Angwin, he had a few mates flying high with him too I remember.

ha these people (whose ex-captain and club champ Kouta says it is in their best interests to lose games) come on here and talk about pride!

why bother even turning up to play? just sms the afl andtell them you won't bother coming today, hand over the draft picks please. no wonder you are all so vitriolic now. shame will do that

A few things.

WC supporters can claim that they prefer to get nothing thatn 3/Kennedy, but few if any have absolutely any idea of Kennedy's development and they are not the ones doing the deal.

Carlton supporters can claim that 3/Kennedy/20 will not be offered and if they do not take 3/Kennedy then the deal is off.. However they are certainly no t going to be doing the trading either.

Richmond and Collingwood supporters can jump on and bag Carlton and state there is no reason Judd would want to go there, whilst they wish their club was getting into bed with WC for Judd. The irony is that Collingwood have been down the bottom themselves in the 90's they were awful and easybeats and Buckley went there. Richmond supporters bag Carlton for winning spoons by win more spoons that they do play in finals over the last 25 years (with their 38% win-loss record of=ver the previous 25 years)..

Everyone is getting themselves in a knot over Judd. There are a lot of reasons for a player to be interested in playing at Carlton due to their rich heritage as a very big club.

WC will almost certainly get less than value for Judd, a lot are struggling to come to terms with, so would I. This is the way the system works, if you wait for a player to come out of contract, then the player has a lot of power in the trade, with Carlton being near the bottom, it adds more power to the player. I think 98% of Carlton supporters want the club to pay for him, they agree that West Coast deserve compensation and would rather pay something and recieve good will, than to get Judd for free, but really hurt the relationship between the clubs for future years.

Funny how Carlton supporters were saying to us dogs fans that for us to get Fev we would need to give up pick 5 and either Cooney, Griffen or Higgins yet Carlton fans think picks 3 & 20 and an unproven player such as Kennedy or Bower will get the Judd deal done.

This is possibily the greatest player this generation. Fact is he is worth pick 1.

I am sick of this pride crap west coke agles fans are talking about saying theyd rather get nothing than pick 3 and kennedy...YOU ARE A JOKE....its like giving 8 million dollars away and ur not in a posi to get 8 mill back but u can get 6 mill.. what would you do..take the $0 or the 6 mill

Hard for a Blues fan to understand about pride obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how Carlton supporters were saying to us dogs fans that for us to get Fev we would need to give up pick 5 and either Cooney, Griffen or Higgins yet Carlton fans think picks 3 & 20 and an unproven player such as Kennedy or Bower will get the Judd deal done.

This is possibily the greatest player this generation. Fact is he is worth pick 1.

Bravo!!!! **the crowd roars** :thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

Finally a post that highlights the hypocrisy.

So???

Honestly, would you give up pick one if you didn't have to???

And the Fevola situation would be completely different. If the dogs didn't meet our expectations, we would keep him. Simple. West Coast don't have that option

We'll be back, you'll see. :)

And you will love it when we do. :cool: Hope you lot are also up there when we do, though. The rivalry is just not the same when both teams are not up at the same time. I miss seeing us kicking your arse in finals. :(

One would hope so after all the AFL system is designed to reward the struggling, inspid clubs that struggle to win games an no one does that better than Caaarlton.

Still, you have managed to get it wrong for the alst 6 years so who knows maybe you can continue your streak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pride!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back