Primrose Power

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Pork need to win their final 2 games to gain some respectabilty after Choco and under Primrose:p to ensure he gets the gig...Moving forward...to "quote a Ranga"

Benny should go out with a win.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

BUT Will Pork show Matty Pee a fail game against the DEES:thumbsdown:

I see Tom Candles Logan :) is Out...ROFL...no spark:D
Go the DEEs..keep the dream alive.

Adelaide need to win their last two to show sopme credibility afterall Port are the frontrunners for the SA Cup ATM.

ShitBrick.jpg

It seems as if the Camry Crows supporters are shitting bricks when it comes to the prospect that they are gonna finish below Port.

I understand us foreigners are not welcome in a poort v cows shitfight but port werent the ones at the start of the season talking up a grand final.

That's news to me :confused: We were aiming for top 4, and after being 20 seconds away from a prelim in 2009, what's wrong with setting that standard? Injury has ruined us this year.

Oh and schultz > tippet

LOL.jpg

Tippett = 23 years of age, 63 games, 115 goals (43 this year)
Schulz = 25 years of age, 85 games, 86 goals (28 this year)

But do go on.. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand us foreigners are not welcome in a poort v cows shitfight but port werent the ones at the start of the season talking up a grand final. So really whatever happens the crows are the fail and port are doing what was expected. Oh and schultz > tippet

^ This :thumbsu:

Despite all the Crow deflections and excuses.

I understand us foreigners are not welcome in a poort v cows shitfight but port werent the ones at the start of the season talking up a grand final. So really whatever happens the crows are the fail and port are doing what was expected. Oh and schultz > tippet

Come on mate, Bay13 crows, they do not employ logic, hence they hate seeing it used by others

BTW, good luck for the finals, smash those pies

Oh dear, my bitch has something to say

Well brain cell, logic dictates that players in higher ranked clubs get the opportunity to score more goals, because guess what, the higher ranked club scores more goals and wins more games.

The crows have been, since Tippett has played, a higher ranked team than the Tigers, Tippett has had lots more opportunities, he has kicked more goals.

Then a 2nd consideration has to be the competition within the one team.

Tippett has been the focal point of the crows attack. Jay Schulz has not been the focal point of the Richmond attack A champ named Matthew Richardson held that honour, while Schulz was used in several roles, including many games in defence.

It really is boring having to explain football fundamentals to novices, which make up the greater number of crow corporate sycophants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Primrose Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back