Portfolio PS2 Re-Imagined

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
^ I don't actually go for North.
I know this has nothing to do with footy or sports in general but this side of BigFooty is called Footy Jumpers AND Graphic Design, so I decided to post this here.
Mods, please feel free to delete if it's not suitable.

PS2 Re-Imagined

Bringing the nostalgia from the PS1 and the PS2 and merging it.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who was so fascinated by covers of games. The design, the feel, and now... the nostalgia.
I'm a sucker for the PS1 games being in CD case form instead of the PS2 DVD case form, so this is what this portfolio is all about.

To start it off, a re-imagined classic that was in everyone's collection, even if they had to beg their parents to look past the mature rating!
gtasa.jpg

Last edited:

Dont worry! I'm not gonna steal your idea haha

Hahaha, even if it was the same thing, definitely wouldn’t be an issue! Mine has been on the back burner for a little bit (it’s like 60-70% completed) but with good reason. 🤙

Hahaha, even if it was the same thing, definitely wouldn’t be an issue! Mine has been on the back burner for a little bit (it’s like 60-70% completed) but with good reason. 🤙
Can't wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of the greatest sports game ever made here? Of course, talking about Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup.

(To anyone who never played this, do yourself a favour and acquire the PC version - still holds up to this day and was so much better than it had any right to be, including an Australian national team that played out of a red sandstone stadium in the outback…)

Any chance of the greatest sports game ever made here? Of course, talking about Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup.

(To anyone who never played this, do yourself a favour and acquire the PC version - still holds up to this day and was so much better than it had any right to be, including an Australian national team that played out of a red sandstone stadium in the outback…)

Of course! My covid ridden missus has currently taken over my PC in the spare-room so this portfolio is on a short hiatus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back