May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Tommorow
Game of the Round-
Aquinas vs Trinity-Always a good battle i would tip trinity at the moment but you never know with these two teams.

Other Games
Guilford vs Hale-Guilford should account of hale quite easily.
Wesley vs Scotch- Dont know this year about these two but David Myers is playing for Wesley should be influential.
Christchurch vs East Perth (colts) (friendly)- Christchurch will play against a pretty much 2nds east perth colts side.

Does anybody actually care about...?

Tommorow
Game of the Round-
Aquinas vs Trinity-Always a good battle i would tip trinity at the moment but you never know with these two teams.

Chugga said:
Does anybody actually care about...?

Tommorow
Game of the Round-
id probably say yes

Rippa said:
nobody cares about this second rate league
whose it second rate to?? its the best school comp in wa, if you are going to say that do you not want to hear about wa boys, Leroy Jetta Scott Gumbelton are playing in a second rate 18s comp then is this your theory?? so no one cares? Get over Victoria!!

what are you going on about the psa league being secong rate. It would have to be the best school league in wa.

Chugga said:
Wow, your thread is booming Lingsface!

You can jump off your cliff now....
sorry that theres not enough pimply faced yr 10s in the psa on this site as there is in victoria adding nothing worthwile....like yourself.

Any chance of getting some results and information re the players eg., goalkickers,best players etc.,

we all know AQUINAS are a really average side, this year i think the teams to look out for is guildford grammar and wesley are an up and coming side which are a side to look out for.

regarding to the PSA who have Trinity and Aquinas got which make their teams so hard to beat? who are their gun players?

Round One

Guildford 21.7.133 def. Hale 8.6.54

Scotch 13.13.91 def. Wesley 8.5.51

Aquinas 11.9.75 def. Trinity 9.16.70

Christchurch had the bye, and play the East Perth colts team who had the WAFL bye

David Myers is captain of Wesley's 1st XVIII
A good article below on Myers
http://footygoss.com/modules.php?op...article&sid=27280&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Personally I think Trinity will be the hard to beat, but Guildford has given away 10+ football scholarship's and most of these players will now be playing 1st XVIII football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA season kicks off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back