PSD - Fergus Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

i like wheatley on a wing, as a defender i absolutley hate him. I dont care how well he kicks, first priority in defence is to stop ur man, something wheatley has no idea how to do. Worst one on one defender i honestly can say i have ever seen. By the way if he such a good kick why does he turn it over very second time when he kicks out.

Watts has more upside than vogels, lots more. More pace and better hands his kicking can be a worry sometimes though much in the same way as neita can be.

i like wheatley on a wing, as a defender i absolutley hate him. I dont care how well he kicks, first priority in defence is to stop ur man, something wheatley has no idea how to do. Worst one on one defender i honestly can say i have ever seen. By the way if he such a good kick why does he turn it over very second time when he kicks out.

Watts has more upside than vogels, lots more. More pace and better hands his kicking can be a worry sometimes though much in the same way as neita can be.

Wheatley cant defend talls but is quite good at defending guys his size or smaller. Your constant hyperbole makes it very hard to take you seriously.

–noun Rhetoric.
1.obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Pronounced high-per-ba-lee --- emphasis on the per

thanks marns, shame im not exaggerating though. Deadly serious wheatley is a shocking defender

i apologise for not recognising your capacity for the english language. learn something new everday. Pity it wasnt correct though, like i said im not exaggerating at all. You may think so but that is my opinion weather you agree or dont.

My point was that you mostly post in over the top rants. You seem to be a very black or white kind of poster. A player is a gun or a dud etc.

My point was that you mostly post in over the top rants. You seem to be a very black or white kind of poster. A player is a gun or a dud etc.

no i admire lots of players who are hard at it and maximise their potential. I love players like: bartram, mcdonald, carroll etc..... players that arent the most gifted but still play with heart week in week out i love, i just dont believe wheatley does that.
Infact one of my fav. players in the whole comp to watch is brett kirk, he isnt flashy or a "gun" but he does the hard stuff each and every week

Thats what i dont get and its not like he hadnt been performing at VFL... he kicked 7 in the last game someone was saying.

And as for Wheatley i mean really.... he is only good for supergoals outside 50 in the nab cup. he is a fringe player at his absolute best.

Watts has wasted his oppurtunities at the elite level. Here is a player who was pick 14 in the 2004 draft, has been at 2 clubs and hasn't delivered at neither one of them. StKilda are in the market for a key forward not some B Grader who managed to kick 7 in 1 game for the Casey Scorpions and thats why they dropped him. I cant see the Dees picking him up in the PSD.

no i admire lots of players who are hard at it and maximise their potential. I love players like: bartram, mcdonald, carroll etc..... players that arent the most gifted but still play with heart week in week out i love, i just dont believe wheatley does that.
Infact one of my fav. players in the whole comp to watch is brett kirk, he isnt flashy or a "gun" but he does the hard stuff each and every week
Mate I can see where the7th is coming from, just remember were not shouting at each other at a bar and this isn't some kind of competition to out do other posters. Your obvious passion for the club is great but toning it back may help a little.

Mate I can see where the7th is coming from, just remember were not shouting at each other at a bar and this isn't some kind of competition to out do other posters. Your obvious passion for the club is great but toning it back may help a little.

shouting?? i was just explaining my opinion on wheatley.

WHOS flipping SHOUTING!!!! BY THE WAY BUY ME A flipping DRINK!!!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Infact one of my fav. players in the whole comp to watch is brett kirk, he isnt flashy or a "gun" but he does the hard stuff each and every week"

I couldnt agree more. My dad has been a Bloods supporter and have seen Kirk play alot of footy, In my book one of or the most hardest players going around the competition today!

Watts has wasted his oppurtunities at the elite level. Here is a player who was pick 14 in the 2004 draft, has been at 2 clubs and hasn't delivered at neither one of them. StKilda are in the market for a key forward not some B Grader who managed to kick 7 in 1 game for the Casey Scorpions and thats why they dropped him. I cant see the Dees picking him up in the PSD.
I agree, he is yet to deliver but at only 22 years of age, 196cm and a good leap and mark surely he is worth a punt? If this as weak a draft as people say it is then I think we'd be better off getting him in the PSD than using our last pick on a complete random.

Travis Johnstone turned it out every time he kicked out and people still loved him. Has got more to do with nobody ever being in place for them to kick to.

Trotter from the kanga was a kid with big wraps on him, has had a lot of injuries and just got delisted. Having said that, he must be shit to get delisted from there after they traded for Ben Davies and Sam Power

Remove this Banner Ad

PSD - Fergus Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back