PSN to come back online this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost time to go buy an xbox

Sony are saying that they hope it will be back on by the end of May:thumbsdown:

I'm bored of AFL Live without online play. I won the premiership and haven't played it since the psn network went down.

I'm bored of AFL Live without online play. I won the premiership and haven't played it since the psn network went down.

It really must suck for you guys. :thumbsdown: Online play is easily the best part of this game

You guys should check out the other thread in the VG section, where news is posted.

Sony have said that FULL PSN will return at the end of may and are hoping for the ONLINE element (among other things) to be back within a few days. No end of the world.:thumbsu::)

i got very lucky with this event. I usually delete the credit card from the account after i have bought something to prevent theft from such an event like this, so it was deleted thankfully, and also my first name on file is only my first initial, in an attempt to protect my identity, i also forgot to update my address after we moved, so all of my paranoid attempts to avoid identity theft have paid off in the end. haha, no i get to enjoy the free stuff they are handing out and it didnt even affect me.

In a way i was lucky too. Got a call from my bank yesterday and was told they blocked a transaction from a US hotel. It was only for two cents but i was told they do that as a dummy run before taking out larger amounts. My card has now been cancelled. Can anybody tell me why the scum do a test run.

Remove this Banner Ad

PSN to come back online this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back