Psoriasis, any comments ?

Remove this Banner Ad

So is it just a 4 second flash and thats it? Do you get very burnt? And was it effective?

Which treatment have you had the most success with? Thanks :)
I didn't get burnt at all! It took longer to get my clothes on and off than it did in the cabinet. Basically I got nude, stood in the cabinet, lights went on for four seconds and then I got out. I worked up to my max of about 72 seconds I think it was. I did have to be more careful when going out into the actual sun though, because it did mean I burnt more easily.

UV treatment worked amazingly but was annoying to have to drive there 3 times a week. The tremfya by far has given me the best results - I'm completely plaque free - but there's a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get it.

Need to see hard evidence. There is so much weak anecdotal evidence about what works and what makes it worse out there, but little scientific evidence backing it up. Eat meat, don't eat meat, cut out wheat, go gluten free, go lactose free, cut out alcohol, stress v non-stress, humidity v dry air, cold v hot. There is nothing clear cut. If there was then everyone would be following it.

Hard enough evidence?
He he was covered head to toe and decided to try carnivore, it was the only change he made and after about 6 weeks was left with a small patch on his leg.

Due to constipation he went off it and it came back.

I'm not claiming it will work for everyone merely passing on what helped him.

I didn't get burnt at all! It took longer to get my clothes on and off than it did in the cabinet. Basically I got nude, stood in the cabinet, lights went on for four seconds and then I got out. I worked up to my max of about 72 seconds I think it was. I did have to be more careful when going out into the actual sun though, because it did mean I burnt more easily.

UV treatment worked amazingly but was annoying to have to drive there 3 times a week. The tremfya by far has given me the best results - I'm completely plaque free - but there's a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get it.
Thanks for that.

How do you take tremfya? A pill? Many side effects?

Just bumping this thread to see if there's others out there battling with this horrible condition? I have it bad on my lower legs, and its progressively been getting worse. I'm dreading summer because I'm so self conscious about wearing shorts. I still wear them working out, but pull my socks up quite high to hide it, and because most of the time Im running I try to think no one notices it.

I've been using Enstilar with on and off effectiveness. Its a vicious cycle - it works for a while, then suddenly stops working and comes back with vengeance. Then to have it start working again I need to stay off it for an extended period, and during this period it really gets bad.

I also have it on my lower arms, but its much more mild, and comes and goes. A few days of the Enstilar spray keeps it at bay there.

I started using Sotyktu after 3 months ago. I thought it was clearing it up after 5 weeks or so, but then it came back with vengeance again. Haven't had any of the well known side effects using it though.

Im so frustrated and not sure what the next step will be. I've been trying to cut back my simple and refined carbs but haven't noticed much improvement. Alcohol and simple carbs (white bread, pastries etc) seems to make it worse.

Have another dermo appointment in about a month. Will be interesting to see what he recommends.

Just bumping this thread to see if there's others out there battling with this horrible condition? I have it bad on my lower legs, and its progressively been getting worse. I'm dreading summer because I'm so self conscious about wearing shorts. I still wear them working out, but pull my socks up quite high to hide it, and because most of the time Im running I try to think no one notices it.

I've been using Enstilar with on and off effectiveness. Its a vicious cycle - it works for a while, then suddenly stops working and comes back with vengeance. Then to have it start working again I need to stay off it for an extended period, and during this period it really gets bad.

I also have it on my lower arms, but its much more mild, and comes and goes. A few days of the Enstilar spray keeps it at bay there.

I started using Sotyktu after 3 months ago. I thought it was clearing it up after 5 weeks or so, but then it came back with vengeance again. Haven't had any of the well known side effects using it though.

Im so frustrated and not sure what the next step will be. I've been trying to cut back my simple and refined carbs but haven't noticed much improvement. Alcohol and simple carbs (white bread, pastries etc) seems to make it worse.

Have another dermo appointment in about a month. Will be interesting to see what he recommends.
I have got it...

Take my advice, you want to live a better Life advise to take Consentyx needles.

Google consentyx

Hi There, my downstairs neighbour suffered from terrible Psoriasis and switched to a carnivore diet.

His Psoriasis cleared up remarkably but did have some some bowel issues adjusting to the all meat diet.. it's not for everyone and hard to stick too.

Might be worth a shot.
The carnivore diet is amazing. I have done it a few times for a few months at a time. And got many benefits out of it. But it is really hard to stick to. I just do keto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Psoriasis, any comments ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back