"Push For Footy On Good Friday"- Hun Article 17th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by mighty mick
saw eddie on the footy show having a go at mick aylett tonite because allen was upset over the idea of collingwood tring to steal another north idea, eddie believes the magpies came up with this idea:rolleyes: :mad:

And I missed it..:(

Ed really should learn to get over himself.. and leave Doc Aylett alone.

North Melbourne Football Clubs idea.

Go Roos

I heard Doc Aylett on SEN yesterday & he suggested that the AFL commissioners were reasonable people & would realise North had been pushing for a Good Friday game for 6 or 7 years & thought that if the AFL did give Good Friday to Collingwood/StKilda they would compensate North in other ways

......... he suggested North would accept 7 or 8 Friday night home games as compensation :D

Gotta love the Doc

All I can say is...f***in Eddie!!! Again he's blatantly hijacking someone else's idea and calling it his own...after seeing the CFC Show last night, particularly when he put on the clip of Doc, which seemed like an afterthought really, I was ready to hurl something at the TV! The man's supposedly known as an entrepreneur extrordinare, and yet he refuses to capitalise on the most obvious cash-cow staring him in the face...having an alternate bloody strip! :eek:

Whether the Good Friday idea gets approved or not is a moot point. Even though Vlad's cool on the idea, I get the distinct feeling that's if it's going to get up, it will with the McPies backing...and that we'll be duped again...NOT HAPPY JAN!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

kitty :)

PS - if the Pies do get Good Friday, me really likes the idea of the Doc using it as leverage against the AFL to push for more Friday night games...now that's a bit of lateral thinking if I ever saw it :D

Maguire has to be stopped but how do you do it?

Channel 9 give the AFL a truck load of money so the AFL will do what ever they want. Eddie runs channel 9. Its been setup beautifully, how do you ever compete???

In the meantime the poorer Clubs hover around looking for the crumbs.

Maguire bitches and moans about Brisbane's advantage while at the same time creating his own.

was pleased to see greg miller coming in to bat for the roos and telling the pies to keep its hands off an idea the roos have been floating since he was at the roos

Remove this Banner Ad

"Push For Footy On Good Friday"- Hun Article 17th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Back