MarkMiller93

Debutant
Sep 22, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
Im an essendon supporter and im going to your game this week.
put on a show coz i dont wanna see a blowout.
tell jade to stop dropping your best players like tuck.
thanks guys.
go tiges. (for this w.e)

The Coach's Call messages are only one way, mate - probably to make sure MT has no contact with Jade whatsoever.

But I agree wholeheartedly, if only for Joel, we need to give this game a red hot crack.

If we get belted but we try our best then thats fine. All I want is a bit of attack, a bit of aggression (false or not) and a bit of spirit. Stur together and you get RFCTA's recipe for success.

I would love to see Shaw,Presti and co.put under real forward pressure with constant change ups.Their defence is so predictable in way they attack down the wings and run.
It would be great to see forward line pressure, and attack through the guts and allowing plenty of space for Morton,Vickery,Jack and Nahas.
Hopefully the players learnt from last weeks debacle and come out smokin.

our midfield needs to get on top if we are any chance of winning this game

Go one on one and get physical ... hurt them .

Get Jackson to smash Didak all day ... Newman to be the human glove on Davis . Polo on on Thomas and just annoy the shitout of the squib ...

Swan ? ... no one has stopped him all year so why bother ... stick Lids on him and say ..."play your own game and hurt him twice as much going the other way"

Mc Guane on Cloke and "Chickenwing" him

Hurt them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go one on one and get physical ... hurt them .

Get Jackson to smash Didak all day ... Newman to be the human glove on Davis . Polo on on Thomas and just annoy the shitout of the squib ...

Swan ? ... no one has stopped him all year so why bother ... stick Lids on him and say ..."play your own game and hurt him twice as much going the other way"

Mc Guane on Cloke and "Chickenwing" him

Hurt them

King on Didak for mine. If he gets reported, so what. Lets just be feral for a change. It so clear in all our heads, why not the clubs?

Just annnnnoy them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Put on a show this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back